Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on November 15, 2014
This is a great, inexpensive watch, especially for an older gentleman, as the face and the readouts are large. It shows the day, date and time, and if you push the button on the upper right, it shows the month and day. It is excellent for a man in a nursing home with a need to know the day and date, as well as the time. The watch has many other functions, all at an affordable price.
on June 7, 2014
I am a watch collector. I probably have 40 different watches. Post age 45, my eyes aren't what these used to be so I decided to look into an easy to read digital watch. I browsed through Amazon and looked at the usual suspects Suunto and Casio. Great products but a little pricey. Then I stumbled on to the Armitron watches. I bought this one at first and fell in love with it (I've subequently bought 7 different ones). It's light weight, easy to read, has all the functionality I need and more. Another nice feature is the price. It was less than $25. My other watches range from $500 to $1,000 and unless they're saphire crystal faces, I always have to worry about them scratching. While I haven't gotten one scratch on any of the Armitrons, if they ever do, I'll simply throw it out. The only negative to the watch is that it was made in China. I want to support America...don't you? I wish Armitron would find a way to make their products here instead of overseas. We need to support America and American jobs.
on May 12, 2014
I am very happy with my watch( and yes I am wearing my watch as I write this ) what can I say, it's everything I wanted and looks exactly like the picture and video shown of this watch. I opened the box and the time and date were already set for me which I really liked and was impressed by. I love this watch feels and looks great at an even better price. Thank you.
on November 30, 2014
This is an excellent watch for the money. It has everything you will need in a watch: date, time, day, alarm, timer, chime, back-light. For anyone wondering about the back-light color, it is a nice bright blue. Love this watch.
on November 20, 2014
I have bought Armitron before, value for money indeed. My only disappointment is when the band broke I could not find a replacement band, not even at the Armitron store, so I had to purchase another, the other one is still in perfect condition WITHOUT a band though.
on November 17, 2014
Great watch. It's rather big, but it is very easy to operate and set, and it does what a watch like this one is supposed to do. I mainly wanted it so I can time my intervals between weight-lifting sets at the gym, and I love it.
on December 30, 2014
Bought this for my 8 year old son and he absolutely loves it! Seriously gave me a headache after hearing beeps from him playing with every mode for the first 3 hours, but it looks great, small enough for his small wrist at the smallest setting, room to grow, and has a great set of features. The light is low powered, but looks great in the dark. Great watch for the price, and he loves it which is all that matters!
on March 3, 2015
the watch would be perfect if the bracelet would a little wider. the watch is big and nice looking but the bracelet, makes it look less of what it really is. every thing works perfectly and for the price, it's a great watch to give as a gift or to keep. I recommend it
on December 28, 2014
Love this watch!! It has a big face (which I love), it's digital (also love), it's red and black (my favorite colors), and has a soft backlighting for those middle-of-the-night time checks. Overall it's GREAT!!
on August 22, 2014
This Armitron Sports Watch was a nice surprise. I have bought many watches in my life time, my wife says I have a problem. I just love watches!! Back to this Armitron, I was needing a watch that I could ware while fishing, working outside and one that could light up so I could see the time in the dark. I looked at many but the style, look and the price along with all the good reviews I picked this watch. Most all the watches I've bought have been too small or very tight on my wrist. I'm a big boned man and most watch bands are too small. But not this watch band. It's a snug fit but I expect it to steric out a little as time goes by. The settings were very easy to set. The date was already up to date and changing the time was no problem. I like the two time zone function, all I have to do is push a button twice and my watch is quick and easy to set. You can turn it on or keep it off when desired. It has a hourly chime that beeps every hour, it also can be turned off. It has a count down function and stopwatch function. When you need to see the time in the dark you just push the lower right button and the bluish green back light comes on for about five seconds. I wish it would stay lit longer but it's enough to see the time. All in all this is a great watch for the money. It proves just because it's cheaply priced doesn't mean it's cheaply made.