5.0 out of 5 stars Just like my old one
Published on August 19, 2011 by Kroy

3.0 out of 5 stars A big watch.
This is a watch, it was easy enough to set up. You can view the numbers well, the seconds take some squinting maybe but that is really a big deal. The only issue I have with it is the size. The watch body is quite thick. I knew that it wasn't the thinnest when I bought it but it really is large and I much prefer a thinner watch. This will be my second watch for outdoor...
Published on November 16, 2012 by Jeff Childers

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like my old one, August 19, 2011
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 408209BLK Digital Watch (Watch)
This watch has day of week, day of month, military/regular time, year, set alarm, optional hour alarm, stop watch that goes on for who knows how long, 2nd time zone (for if you want to keep track of time half way across the world or something), and a light up turquiose button on the right bottom. This watch looks exactly like the picture and functions like my old watch (which got damaged due to a quick submerge in the water).

So if you've used a watch before and know all of its functions, this watch's functions should be a sinch. If you don't, just play around, and you'll get it!

I have not tested its water properties, but it seems like a good watch for the price.

The box came in with those air bags and a smaller box for watches. I knew it was my watch when I shook the box. Very nice watch.

Update: Still using this watch like the day I bought it as of beginning of school year 8/22/2012. Battery has not died yet and showing no signs of it! Looove it. Also, this IS a manly watch[; heh. I haven't tested the waterproof-ticity.

4.0 out of 5 stars Serves its purpose, June 10, 2013
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 408209BLK Digital Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch to wear in uniform while deployed. Basic black digital watch. That's why I purchased it. It keeps time well and is easily able to go from military time to civillian time. The watch also has a second time zone function which I enjoy so that I can easily tell what time it is back home for when I want to skype with family. Watch has an alarm feature and a feature to beep every hour, which can be adjusted on or off. Stop watch feature works well and is easy to access. It lasts 5 seconds after pressed. Light up display is easily activated and while active the watch is very visible in the dark. Would reccomend, especially for the price. I've owned various G-Shock watches and this one is no different in function for a fraction of the price. Watch looks exactly like picture. Does not come with instruction manual but I found one easily through google.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, July 14, 2012
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 408209BLK Digital Watch (Watch)
My son loves this watch. It replaced his other Armitron watch. We were going to get a new band for the other watch but I thought he needed something more sturdy. And I was right he loves this rugged looking watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good. I love this lil guy here, November 5, 2014
So Far So Good.

I love this lil guy here. I have rocked it more than any of my other watches mainly because I rock casuals more these days. This watch is good for the gym, jogging and what not. My brothers made fun of it when they saw it and to shut them up I dropped it in a bucket of water for a few minutes. See, I was following the other reviews so I decided to put it to the test - blind faith.

It came out alive and kicking. I use it a lot because it has two time zones, I alternative between two time zones because of my work and other activities. I also like that it is very comfortable to wear.

It is simple and gets the job done. Nothing fancy which will cause stirs but functional and of course it can cause stirs if you use at a swimming pool without freaking out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, July 12, 2012
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 408209BLK Digital Watch (Watch)
Bought this as a work watch for my husband, and he loves it! Nice and chunky, rugged looking, but not overly large. Very durable. Looks much more expensive than it is!

5.0 out of 5 stars Water Resistance, July 18, 2014
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 408209BLK Digital Watch (Watch)
The reason I got this watch was because I am a lifeguard and I needed something that can take a beating in water. I've been in depts of 20 feet with this watch and up to 8 hours on some days. This watch won't give up. I didn't want to pay the expensive price of a G Shock so I got this. It's cheap and all my friends thinks it's a G Shock. My boss loved this watch so much she took it, so I had to buy another one.

Pros- Very strong, easy to use, water resistant, comfy,

Cons- None found.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 12, 2014
Overall a Nice watch...

Somethings I liked about it-

Looks awesome
Very Light Weight
All the basic functions are there.. easy to use
Easy to read at night due to screen illumination
Price was great

Edit 02/17/14: Tested for waterproof in swimming pool and hot tub. Works perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, July 18, 2013
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 408209BLK Digital Watch (Watch)
I probably have about 100 watches. Some very expensive mid prices and cheaper watches. Well here is an inexpensive watch that you get MORE than you pay for. It has dual time chronograph 100 meter water resistance. AND you REALLY can see the time when you press the backlight. BIG numbers. Honestly one of the best digital displays. It is a very comfortable watch to wear. Great for military. I would buy 2 for that so I had a backup.

4.0 out of 5 stars Boyfriend just loves it!, August 2, 2014
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 408209BLK Digital Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch for my boyfriend for Christmas and he absolutely loved it! Up until it broke today. He was so upset, the clasp broke off. It is a durable watch, it's only been 8 months since I purchased it but let me tell you it has been put through hell and back. He's in the army and is stationed where there is nothing but sand, dirt and rocks and it doesn't have one scratch on it. I've offered to buy him a G Shock now that this watch broke but he insist on the same inexpensive watch. He just loves it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cheap watch, January 19, 2012
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 408209BLK Digital Watch (Watch)
You can't go wrong with these cheap Armitrons. Setting the date and time is simple, and I like that you can select between am/pm or 24 hr time. The only thing I don't like is the buttons, they are set deep in a recess, almost like a border around the button making them somewhat difficult to press in a hurry. Only a minor inconvenience, 4 stars.

Armitron Sport Men's 408209BLK Digital Watch