1.0 out of 5 stars Hardly Readable, December 21, 2011
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 408232BLU Chronograph Black and Blue Accented Digital Watch (Watch)
I just got this watch, and I have had several Armitron watches in the past. If I saw this in a store I would not have bought, it looked better pictured then the product was. It is dark, which makes it hard to read. The product itself is much darker then in the photograph. The only time I can truly read the time is when I have it lit to glow and that is not 100%.

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge disappointment, May 28, 2011
After reading reviews for this watch and comparing it with about ten other watches, I decided to purchase this watch. As soon as it arrived, it was new, as shown in the photograph. A huge disappointment however, was that the band was broken and the metal rod that holds part of the band always comes off, making this watch a huge disappointment. I've only used it for a day and it already broke, and I've used watches before, so it's bizarre to me why it would just break on the first day.

Rate and Discover Movies