5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch
Published on December 3, 2012 by AVS1

2.0 out of 5 stars not practical
it was difficult to tell the time even in the daylight, dark numbers on a black face, a major design flaw, I could turn on the light but I shouldn't need to use two hands to tell the time.
Amazon once again # 1
Published on December 23, 2012 by susan b kutner

2.0 out of 5 stars not practical, December 23, 2012
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 408232RED Chronograph Black Resin Strap Watch (Watch)
Amazon once again # 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, December 3, 2012
This item arrived very quick and it looks great. I have not had it long enough to speak on it's performance but I appreciate the product delivery and condition. The only slight dissapointment was that it appears that I may need a battery for it already. I hope that is all that is needed because the display is very dark. I have owned a watch with this type display before and it was not this dark. In any event, I will replace the battery and then make a judgment on the performance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking watch, November 21, 2012
I like this watch and think it looks great but there are a few detracting features. The face is hard to read in most lighting conditions (dimmer conditions are actually better using the backlight button). The strap is a bit stiff, a bit short, and thus hard to buckle and unbuckle especially if you are in a hurry. Finally the face "crystal" I think is plastic and can scuff or scratch pretty easily. All that being said, I gave it a 4 because i think it is a very good looking watch and looks more impressive than you would expect for the price. The other major positive is the the price (less than $17). Again, I think it is one of the better looking sports chronograph type watches I could find for even 2 or 3 times as much money on Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent watch to have, October 18, 2012
I started having an interest of buying a watch since a relative got one and I needed to check the time without pulling out my phone. So I started looking through brands such as Casio, US Polo, and others. Then I found Armitron, a brand I never heard of but the moment I saw this watch, I knew I had to have it. I ordered this soon enough and arrived later in the week. The box that the watch is in feels and looks cheap, being a all gray box with armitron on it. I took out the watch which was on a weird plastic thing which took me a while how to remove. The watch feels very nice and looks decent, it does not feel or look cheap. The watch comes with the following functions: basic time, date(week and month), a light, stop watch, alarm, and the time for a different time zone. The watch came being a minute ahead which was a problem and even more of a problem since it did not come with a manual or any paper booklet. The time can be formatted with the left top and bottom buttons and the right top button. Despite having no instructions, this is a fantastic watch to have and I do not regret buying this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all!!!, August 31, 2012
I'm not much of a sport watch kind of guy...prefer casual/dress watches, especially the rectangular shaped ones. But somehow I was attracted to this watch. The build quality is quite good. The style is attractive to the eye which is what I believe caught my attention. It is somewhat big so it won't really look good on a "skinny" or "slender person with thin hands. I'm a big guy so it looks quite well on my wrist. The ONE downside to this is that the numbers are dark and it's not that easy to see. I haven't taken it out into day light yet as I just got it, but the light is an illuminator which lights up the entire thing and is quite easy to make out. NOT BAD AT ALL for $18.74!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars loks good but I would recommend something else, April 17, 2013
Its a good loking watch its just that its hard to readthe time due to the black background. I usually have to use the light just to see the time even durring the day time due to the dark background. I would avoid this and get a different watch that has normal display.

2.0 out of 5 stars can't read the time, December 24, 2014
I am going to return it. It's almost impossible to read the time, let alone anything else.

Too bad, it's a beautiful watch, but if you can't look at it and tell what time it is, it's not useful. Sigh, and I really loved the colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Bought this item has a gift and was very please with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Excelent

5.0 out of 5 stars ehhhh, June 18, 2014
Its an ok replacement for when my suunto was down but the straps irritated my wrist alittle and I had red splotches on my wrist