4.0 out of 5 stars Overall pleased
I bought this watch or my boyfriend, as he needed a watch to train in the pool with. The watch looks great in person. It is a nice looking watch, my only concern is that the back light stopped lighting up and I got it just a couple of hours ago. Overall a good watch for a very reasonable price. Would recommend.
Published 23 months ago by Happy

3.0 out of 5 stars TOOO DARK
# TO DARK TO READ BUT IT LOOKS GOOD EVERYTHING ELSE IS VERY GOOD KEEP GOOD TIME JUST BE IN ALOT OF LIGHT TO TELL TIME
Published 18 months ago by JESSELL HILL

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall pleased, August 25, 2012
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 408233ORG Chronograph Multi-Function Orange Accented Black Resin Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars armitron watch, October 26, 2012
the best watch ive ever got. haha i's cheap and work perfectly, looks, good and people always ask me where i got it. i like that i got it on time. the only reason its a 4 star is because there was no manual in the box.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, March 31, 2014
Gabrieliz Zabala (Caracas, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
It is a beautiful watch, very good finishes and clean details. The only negative observation is that it is smaller in person than it looks in the picture!

2.0 out of 5 stars The front is so bulky... and it's ..., June 28, 2014
khm (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
The front is so bulky... and it's made of cheap plastic so the band pinches my skin when I'm exercising i.e. doing pushups

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Timepiece ... but ..., March 5, 2014
I was hesitant about ordering this one as the overall diameter was larger than I was used to wearing. But I like it! If you normally wear a 45-47 mm diameter dial, you will like this this slightly larger one.

Unfortunately, the battery was dead right out of the box. I hope that is the reason for it not working. I know an extra 5 to 6 bucks for a new battery would make it work, but I am returning it anyway. It's the principle and expectations of buying a new item and wanting to wear it immediately.

I rated it pretty high because I would have kept the watch, had it worked.

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked the watch, January 27, 2014
I recommend this brand and this specific watch. I'm very happy with this purchase.
The price is not high and the watch seems to be resistant and durable.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, December 23, 2013
very nice watch sportty type lifesty..good for out door also look for forward for the nxt model and style..... armitron you rock!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, August 7, 2013
does everything it says. but it cut some people once it gets ruffened up a little bit, but other than that i like it

2.0 out of 5 stars Not provided the lap timing I wanted, July 15, 2013
I bought the watch to time my (slow) running on the track . The description seemed to indicate it would. It did not allow the timing of multiple laps keeping track of the running time for each lap and the cumulative time, the watch looked good though

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, June 6, 2013
This product was as good as I expected to be! I am very pleased with my purchase and I Highly recommend it!!

Rate and Discover Movies