Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 25, 2012
I bought this watch or my boyfriend, as he needed a watch to train in the pool with. The watch looks great in person. It is a nice looking watch, my only concern is that the back light stopped lighting up and I got it just a couple of hours ago. Overall a good watch for a very reasonable price. Would recommend.
on December 23, 2012
This watch is very hard to read. The light is so weak that I could not even tell if it was lit! I almost never found the operating instructions, which are printed on a very tiny piece of paper, using almost microscopic print (and then well hidden). Nothing on the watch appears to work exactly like the so-called instructions described. I'd make a comment about cheap watches, but watches like this were $2 the last time I used one (and had much better instructions, too).

My take: buy a better watch for more money! You'll be much happier.
on March 5, 2014
I was hesitant about ordering this one as the overall diameter was larger than I was used to wearing. But I like it! If you normally wear a 45-47 mm diameter dial, you will like this this slightly larger one.

Unfortunately, the battery was dead right out of the box. I hope that is the reason for it not working. I know an extra 5 to 6 bucks for a new battery would make it work, but I am returning it anyway. It's the principle and expectations of buying a new item and wanting to wear it immediately.

I rated it pretty high because I would have kept the watch, had it worked.
on July 15, 2013
I bought the watch to time my (slow) running on the track . The description seemed to indicate it would. It did not allow the timing of multiple laps keeping track of the running time for each lap and the cumulative time, the watch looked good though
on October 26, 2012
the best watch ive ever got. haha i's cheap and work perfectly, looks, good and people always ask me where i got it. i like that i got it on time. the only reason its a 4 star is because there was no manual in the box.
on March 9, 2015
Second time purchasing this watch. First time lasted 2 years and I'm 6 months so far on the second. I'm a mechanic and wear everyday so it does scratch the paint off but I put it through a lot. 20 bucks for two years tho, can't beat it.
on January 8, 2013
the watch in itself is okay, my main problem is it's very difficult to see the time because it is so dim, every time you want to see the time more likely you have to use the backlight, this in turn wears down the battery life,fix the display and you are good to go.
on January 1, 2013
The watch looks nice, very comfortable but no directions came with the watch which is a PITA! I can not consistently figure out how to adjust the watch which is frustrating to say the least. For 20 bucks its a pretty cool watch! Now just give me directions and we're all set!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2014
It is a beautiful watch, very good finishes and clean details. The only negative observation is that it is smaller in person than it looks in the picture!
on February 7, 2013
I actually mistook the watch for DOA, but realized it is the design.
Very difficult to read the digits and just not possible to read the weekdays and date.
Regret buying it.