Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on June 27, 2014
This is a little bigger than the black one I had previously, and I knew that before purchasing. The strap is a little longer than my old watch, but still good for a more average person (I, at 108lbs, have a tiny frame.) The sad thing is that I wore a black blazer from H&M that transmitted black ink over the rubber strap during a conference. I was so pissed, because the white was beautiful. I haven't tried much to clean the watch, it's a little better after some showers, but that's the hazard of having white.

In conclusion: don't wear it with clothes that aren't color safe.
on January 25, 2013
I really like this watch. I bought it for myself, but It is so cute that my daughter wants it for her own. It does have a backlight (the EL button), and the instructions do come with it. The watch is around an oval ring when you receive it, and the instructions are inside of that. I am only concerned that the strap will get dirty very easily.
on November 10, 2014
I ordered this watch, received a DIFFERENT Armitron watch which included an instruction manual for a THIRD Armitron watch. The watch I received was poorly constructed, so I can only assume this one is too. Also, the fact that there are 3 watch models involved in this mixup suggests that quality control is poor with this company. I would avoid. I returned this watch and ordered a Timex which works perfectly.
on August 13, 2013
The watch itself works perfectly and does exactly what I wanted; however, the band started to discolor immediately. Everything I touch changes the color and it started after about 3 days.
on February 6, 2014
I got this and found out that they were better than TIMEX watches. The screens are a little smaller but I have no problem with that. It's really nice designed like the makers actually tried. The numbers and icons on the watch are organized and look very easy to look at. At the top is the date and the day of the week. There's the time and it has a P next to it if it's PM. It'll have a "chime" signal on if you have the hourly chime on. It'll have the alarm icon if you have the alarm on. And so on. It has a stopwatch, second time zone, alarm, E Light, timer, and date. Best of all, it's water proof! The only thing I have a problem with is the stainless steel border around the glass part. I'm afraid that it might get scratched. I see no problem with the band discoloring - I mean it's white people. The buttons are REALLY REALLY EASY to press. That's good. It has 10 holes on the strap that are small squares that are about one millimeter apart from each other. I use the 4th one and my wrist isn't that large so consider this while buying. It also has a green outline on the glass. Overall, I think Armitron makes the best watches. They might be a bit pricier but they are good quality. I'll buy any Armitron product over Timex, no offense Timex but your watches get scratched really easily. I also posted pictures for you to see.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2012
This was given as a gift.
It is a nice watch. It does almost everything advertised.
It didn't have a backlight as it advertised, but my daughter liked it too much to return, so we kept it anyway.
on February 18, 2013
I love this watch. it works really well, but I have only had it a week and the band is now grey, not white. I can only imagine what it will look like after a month of use. I have an office job and feel like I almost never come into contact with dirt, but it seems to get dirty nonetheless. If you buy this watch, expect to also buy a new band if you don't want to look like you work in a coal mine.
on March 31, 2014
I usually wear a white Timex Ironman watch (have had several and eventually the the band breaks). I like them for the size, the comfort, and that it's waterproof (dishes, gardening, shower, swimming). This time I decided to try an Armitron. The face is clear and easy to read, it's watertight, the numbers are the exact same size as on the Timex, and it's comfortable. The backlight works great (key for me) and it's easy to program. My only complaint is that the band keeper does not stay in place. It's a little loose so it slides out of position which then lets the tail of the band stick out off my arm. It catches on things sometimes.
on May 11, 2014
I was looking for a white watch for my mom for Mother's Day. Her favorite color is green, so this watch was perfect! I also, I think, found the same watch at Sears for $100. I could be mistaken, but they look like they are the same! I was really sad however that the battery was already dead when I got the watch. I didn't check before I gave it to my mom so I gave it to her and took it back so I could replace the battery for her.
on April 24, 2013
I absolutely love the look, the feel, and the color of this watch. But, I can only give this a four star because after the first time of wearing this watch with a black jacket, the white got stained and now looks blue.
This is only a minor setback because of the fact that it should come out with bleach.
I would definitely recommend this to anybody. I use my watch for track and everyday use. Everything is easy to use and to see and the alarm is perfect.