Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 30, 2012
im not one to typically write good reviews. i usually feel i have an obligation to write reviews on poor quality products to at least help save future buyers a headache...and perhaps get the company's attention. this watch though i must say is excellent and the most sleek looking watch i have ever owned. definitely can not beat the price either. it is a womans watch i realize, but i dont like the bulkiness of most mens sports watches. i needed a watch that can be worn in the water and under a wetsuit as i surf often. this fit the bill perfectly...330ft water resistant!....and hasnt failed me yet. the flat black color and black face look rad...and beautiful (an uncommon combination). when lit up, the digits really pop out nicely. if anything changes, ill be sure to come back and update, but ill stop rambling for now....
keep in mind, this is a low priced watch. im sure in some way or another it wont be PERFECT or on par with a watch in the hundreds or thousands of dollars. for me its excellent.
on February 17, 2014
While I got this as a basic sports watch for running and riding my bike, I think I may wear it more often just hanging out. The matte black is eye catching and stylish enough for office work. However, it can make it difficult to read the time in various light/from certain angles. This can be addressed by pushing the button to illuminate the watch face. That added step can be annoying, but the opaque face looks so good that I find it to be an acceptable inconvenience for the added polish it provides.
on May 10, 2013
Information (because the item description is a little thin):
- 12 or 24 hour time (switches quickly with one button click)
- Main display shows time w/ seconds, day, date
- Holding the start button on main screen shows Month, Date, Year. In case you get amnesia.
- Alarm, stop watch, 2nd time display

Pros:
+ All info is big and easy to read
+ The night light is great with decent field of view
+ Understated design, no flashy doo-dads and faux chrome accents
+ Buttons are easy to press

Cons:
- The band is very cheap, flimsy and NOT breathable
- The watch face is thick, thicker than it looks
- The diameter of the face is a little smaller than I would have expected (personal con for me)

Bottom Line:
I think it's a good deal, simple straight forward without a bunch of useless accessories and features. Just be ready to replace the band. I'll be replacing it with a paracord strap which should help with the breath-ability and durability.
on February 18, 2014
It is a very basic and simply to use sports watch. It has a stopwatch and timer function. The time display is a bit dim and difficult to see in certain lighting. The watch is pretty small, not so manly in my opinion. It is maybe more for women or smaller build guys.
on February 11, 2015
The crown fell off the watch face. It's still functional, but the plastic face is just sticking out with a raw edge. Also, the numbers are dim and take some getting used to - I use the illumination function a lot. It's too bad it's so cheap, because it's a super attractive, slim design.
on August 21, 2013
I bought this watch for my son. Right out of the box, I knew it was not going to be acceptable for him. I could hardly read the display. Not sure if this is a defect or if the display really is that dim. The picture kind of shows this dim diplay.
I returned it.
on February 3, 2013
Very sleek watch. Works excellent and very easy to set up. Lots of cool qualities like its waterproof, has an alarm clock, stop watch, and regular time or military time. Good buy and cannot beat the price.
on April 30, 2013
You can't beat the price of this watch for its style and reliability. It works perfectly fine and is actually water-resistant unlike mainy claims on watches. I would only like it to be a little wider on the strap for a unisex watch but it fits my profile fine. I have small wrists so it works out.
on October 14, 2014
I am a vet tech (like a nurse) and needed a small, easy to read watch that can be washed frequently and exposed to some gross liquids. I really like the watch, the only issue I have is that the little extra piece that you tuck in comes out frequently because of the smooth plastic. I would still buy it again.
on November 26, 2014
I agree with some of the other comments about the brightness of the display, it is a bit dim. But hey, you buy a watch with a black screen you should know what you're signing up for. This watch is definitely valuable beyond it's price. I'm an average build 5'11" guy and it fits fine, I was afraid it was going to look too small and therefore feminine but it is perfect. I actually bought this and a "G shock" size Armitron at the same time and I have worn that watch all of two times on account of it being TOO big. I have had this watch for two years now and it still works and looks as good as the day I bought it. Awesome minimal design, exactly what I look for in digital watches.