Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:31 Mins
Published 12 months ago by D. Fowler

3.0 out of 5 stars Bracelet broke off
I bought this item on June 30, 2013. 8 months later the bracelet broke off. Watches are still running. Can not replace the bracelet as it is built in.
Published 8 months ago by Astral

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi-function pretty in pink sport watch that includes stopwatch w/split time ..., November 18, 2013
This review is from: Armitron Sport Women's 45/7030PNK Pink and Black Digital Watch (Watch)
Length:: 0:31 Mins

This is a totally awesome pretty in pink watch for all seasons and practically all sports. It's water and splash resistant (to an amazing depth), but not waterproof. Whether you're jogging or working up a sweat in a Zumba class, this watch is an excellent choice. The band is made of a flexible resin and can easily be wiped down after a workout. This sport watch is for the active, on the go person and has several functions.

For example, if you run on a track, this watch has a stopwatch with split time function. This is a feature you see on some of the more expensive sports watches and stopwatches. Surprised by this feature? It even has a countdown timer. Of course setting these features is easy, but not intuitive. Make sure you put aside the directions so you'll be able to work with them. There's a clear flexible plastic covering the crystal you should remove when you get the watch.

FEATURES:

► Bright bubblegum pink details lend a fun, feminine touch to this sport watch from Armitron.
► Quartz movement with digital display
► Functions include luminous dial, alarm, chronograph, lap time, countdown timer, second time zone, and military time
► Water-resistant to 100 m (330 feet)
► Time Telling Mode (Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, and Day of the Week)
► Calendar Mode (Month, Date, and Day of the Week)
► (2) 24 Hour Alarms
► Hourly chime: One `Beep' sound every full Hour
► Chronograph Mode: Hours, Minutes, Seconds and 1/100 of a Second with Lap Operation
► Dual Time Zone
► 12/24 Hour (Military Time)
► Water Resistant as indicated on the Watch
► INSTALITE - Electro Luminescent Display

If you aren't a particularly sporty person, but like the look, there are several features you probably will make good use of. One of them I like is the backlight. With a quick tap during the night or in any darkened circumstance, the face with subtly light up for three seconds. There is also a 24-hour alarm and, if you're into it, an hourly chime.

I'm not a good one at setting watch features, so I definitely appreciate the clear directions and watch visual. I've had this watch for a few weeks and tried everything out except for the immersion feature. FYI, the water-resistance (if accurate) is better than the Timex sport watch, which is designed with the athlete in mind. Pretty in pink, loads of features, and a very reasonable price for what you're getting.

Sample provided for review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 9, 2013
Since there's only 3 reviews on this watch I took a chance anyway. This watch is gorgeous. It's shiny and even my boyfriend was amazed by it. It was even set to the exact time and date! I would highly recommend this watch for anyone who needs a watch for everyday use

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, February 18, 2013
I needed a watch for interval training and that was not bulky. This is perfect and the color is fun. It's simple to use and has a light too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall, A Great Watch, March 2, 2014
After my older, and admittedly incredibly cheap, Armitron sports watch finally fell to pieces after many years of usage (it was a plastic little pink thing that lasted for about eleven years, before the plastic band eventually broke off - the watch face itself still keeps time, though), I found myself in need of a new digital sports watch. So, I looked through Armitron's offerings here on Amazon and selected this watch in pink/black. While I love this watch and it's a huge improvement over my old watch, I do miss one key feature.

HIGHLIGHTS: The resin band is smooth, feels good to the touch, is much nicer than the old plastic I was used to, and thinner but still seems durable. This watch has all the features I need - somewhat waterproof, a stopwatch, days of the week / date - and a few more I may never use but am happy to have. I was concerned about being able to read the time on the pink background, but it shows clearly.

LOWLIGHTS: The sound. My old watch only beeped when using the stopwatch function, which I found annoying but logical. This watch, however, beeps when you press any button (excluding the light). For some people, that may not be a problem, but I find it frustrating and wish there was some way to shut off the sound. Also, the face of the watch arrived with some sort of smudge or scuff that I can't seem to remove. It's very small, but it can be noticeable and distracting when it catches in the light.

All in all, this watch is wonderful, even with the few minor issues I have with it. Considering my older watch, it's an excellent upgrade and I'm hopeful that this one will last a long time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bracelet broke off, March 9, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Below expectations, December 18, 2013
Judi Hurd "movie fanatic" (Wichita, KS United States) - See all my reviews
This watch was sold to me as a new watch; however when I received it, I was unable to set the time. Thinking the issue was with me, I sent the watch to the authorized service center only to find out this beautiful watch was not a new watch and that the battery was worn out. The workings of the watch had to be repaired and a new battery installed at a cost of $15.96 in addition to what I paid for the watch in spite of sending the warranty paperwork in.

I have owned an Armitron watch before and it worked great for probably about ten years before giving out. It even went scuba diving with me down to depths of 110 feet, so I was highly disappointed I was sold an old watch with a bad battery. Had it worked as expected, I would have given it five stars. I expected far better based on previous experience with this brand-name watch.

Hope this helps someone else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicety*, May 19, 2014
I've had this for a few months. Wear it at the hospital. Takes a beating, but still like brand new. Love the color and shine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Satisfied, August 4, 2014
The watch does not allow me to do the main thing I bought it for...which is to keep using programmed counter timer. Each time I need to use 2 minute timer, I have to keep on programming it again. There's no easy way to program it ones and keep using that setting.

The back light is also not that bright.

The design is nice though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Haven't worn it, April 2, 2014
I was looking for a digital watch that displayed military time which is use at my job. This watch was smaller then I thought & it is difficult to set the time. I will see if someone can set it for me & I will wear it because I don't want to return it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Over-all worth it., May 22, 2014
I bought this for a summer job, it held up well and looked cute. It didn't come with any instructions but it didn't take a lot of know-how to figure out how to set it. I only wish it had an option to display the time in a 24-hour format.

Armitron Sport Women's 45/7030PNK Pink and Black Digital Watch