5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Watch Overall
I'm a pre-teen and I have small little wrists and I still have room at the smaller side. This watch is great for those of you with small wrists and probably big wrists too (on the last hole I can slip my entire hand out easily).
Published 16 months ago by M. Bergenthal

2.0 out of 5 stars Too bulky, dark, and cumbersome
The purple band in the face makes it a little difficult to read the time ( more so than the photo indicated), the instructions seem incomplete, as there are four little circles at the bottom of the face, one of which has a plastic ring defining it, and there are no instructions regarding this (function?), yet playing with the buttons, I got different symbols to appear and...
Published 29 days ago by Lulu

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Watch Overall, July 6, 2013
M. Bergenthal (McKinney, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Armitron Sport Women's 45/7030PUR Purple Accented Black Resin Strap Digital Chronograph Watch (Watch)
At first I thought this watch might be big and bulky but when I got it was a perfect size. It is definatly big enough to see the numbers but it doesn't take up my whole arm. The pictures they have aren't very good, the silver on the watch is way more like a mirror than silver. The purple is also a very nice color and more vibrant than in the photos. I love the feature where it is a count up timer, I use that for my runs and summer reading programs. The watch also has a count down timer, an alarm, and a second time. Along with the alarm you can make the watch beep hourly. The instructions are very easy to follow (think about it, a twelve year old set this watch and figured everything out in about an hour).
This watch is way better than my previous watch and it would be wonderful for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof chronograph good for sports and casual wear, October 29, 2013
This Armitron sports chronograph is water resistant to 330 feet so it can be used for water sports and even worn in the shower. The purple color plays against the technical look of the chrome and black.

The liquid crystal display is easy to read and the numbers light up for a few seconds when one of the buttons is pressed. There are several useful features including day and date, a timer, and an alarm.

The flexible band is very comfortable and it has a durable metal buckle. There is even a little nub on the band that keeps the end of it from slipping out from the keeper so it is very secure on the wrist.

It works for everyday casual wear as well as sports and would make a nice stocking stuffer.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's just what I needed, August 30, 2013
As a college student I wanted a casual/sporty watch that I could also use at my swimming classes. This watch does the trick and isn't as big as other similar watches.

The only extra note is that it's screen isn't too scratch resistant, it'll survive but if you're too clumsy with it, you'll have scratches all over the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sporty & very functional, August 6, 2013
Bought this watch to wear while working out. Much to my surprise not only am I wearing it as a work out watch but for everyday use as well. I love the multi functions, including being able to get it wet. Pleasantly surprised how stylish the watch is too! It stands out nicely in the gym & also goes with multiple casual outfits! Double score with this purchase! I would highly recommend this watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chispa, August 28, 2013
I really like this watch. It is very functional, stylish ( I love purple), small enough for a dainty wrist and has all the features I require. It looks smart on, has the day/date on it which I refer to often and has military time that I require for work. Only time will tell the durability, but at this reasonable price, you could afford to buy one every year.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, January 10, 2014
Bought this watch to use while I'm working night shifts in a hospital. It's functional for what I need it for, but I've already somehow accidentally bumped it in a way that the time gets changed- kind of annoying and really shouldn't happen.

5.0 out of 5 stars armitron 45/7030 pur, January 14, 2014
Love this watch. Very attractive and comfortable. Very functional. Directions weren't correct, but I found them online easy enough. Love the hourly chime and light. Glad I purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 1, 2014
The person who received this gift said 17 stars for this watch. The different features are great. Can't wait to see if it really can be worn in the water.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, July 17, 2013
Reviewer24 (Oakland, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This watch has wonderful features and looks great too. Easy to set. A good bargain for a nice-looking watch. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Watch!, May 20, 2013
I bought this watch from another seller, but I'm sure the product is just the same.

The purple band that surrounds the time gives it a unique and classy look while the band causes it to be comfortable on the wrist. It looks sleek and sharp and it does not look cheap!
As a camp counselor I need a watch that is durable enough to withstand 12 kids and some water. The water resistance is up to 330 feet, which is AWESOME! Also, if it's dark and I need to see the time for something, there's a handy light up feature that illuminates the time and the date in a nice blue color.

I really have no complaints about this watch, except for it may be a little confusing to operate. I'm not a big watch person, though, so that may have been because of my own lack of knowledge about watches.

It has the 12 hour time, 24 hour time, 330 feet of water resistance, the day of the week, the day of the month, a timer, an alarm, and a sleek and stylish look.

I would definitely recommend this watch to anyone who asked me about it!