5.0 out of 5 stars Where to find the directions
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:51 Mins
It seems as though some consumers are having trouble finding the directions for this watch. I've made a video showing how and where to find those elusive instructions... that actually do come with the watch. If you did discard them, you can find instructions on the Armitron website as well as on You Tube.

I love this watch. It is...
Published on March 2, 2012 by doublesranch

1.0 out of 5 stars not very practical
Not very practical...pink bar things look like they are decorations but actually stick up and block face. Makes the watch look cheap and decreases the usefulness. Wanted an inexpensive watch for work but just wasn't the one,
Published on November 20, 2012 by PB

5.0 out of 5 stars Where to find the directions, March 2, 2012
This review is from: Armitron Sport Women's 457008PNK Silver-Tone and Pink Chronograph Digital Watch (Watch)
Length:: 0:51 Mins

I love this watch. It is sporty, looks nice and it's comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars I use this watch on a busy observation unit., August 1, 2011
Edit: Battery lasted one year. Not too shabby though, considering how inexpensive this watch was.

I don't take off watches...I just wash my watch when I wash my hands, which is a million times a day as an RN.

Watch still works after all those handwashings and rinses. Happy to have military time and a section to tell me what day it is, not just the date. Sometimes I don't know if I'm coming or going. :-) Seconds also appear on main 'screen.'

Light-up feature is good...lights up for about 3 seconds. Not enough time for vitals in the near dark, FYI.

Hourly chime is good to make sure I remember my hourly tasks, though not so loud it wakes me up. (I've never tried it as a wake-up alarm, but I think it wouldn't be loud enough for me in that capacity.)

Plastic band is washable/sanitizable.

Happy. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch ever :), October 3, 2012
I really love this watch! I am a nursing student, so I like the military time feature and having the seconds displayed digitally feels more accuarate to me than a second-hand. It's such a cute watch - I love looking at it all the time! and the numbers are clear and cute. The day dial is cool too. I love the pink bumpers and you can see the face parts are black with a little bit of barely noted glitter. It lights up which I know I will love in the future. I enjoy wearing this every day, I love it 100% and am so pleased. :) Plus it came one day sooner than expected with free super saver shipping.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works for me, March 12, 2011
I bought this watch because of the look, features and the PRICE!! Honestly I found a watch I liked more (in the looks department, same features) but it was literally twice as much, so I reluctantly purchased this one and am very happy. I am in training to become an EMT/Paramedic and needed a watch that would hold up to the elements, display military time and support a back light. I love that the watch is masculine but also has just enough pink in it to reflect my feminine side. The watch definately serves its purpose for me in this field. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it did not come with a user manual, nor could I find the manual downloadable online through Armitron directly and that frustrated me. My hubby had a very easy time figuring out the mechanics of this watch and therefore showed me. I don't like "gadgets" which is why I work with people. Also, this watch is very comfortable, which was also important to me. Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes a beating!, May 7, 2014
I work in public safety and this is my work watch. This thing has held up amazingly well, and is easy to clean (which is a huge plus!) I love it just as much as I did when it was brand new. It's easy to work/program. I would definitely recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!, April 27, 2014
I love this watch. Its water proof, has a good timer, stopwatch and alarm. The only complaint i have is that the pink rubber on the face of the watch turn black, and its not from dirt because then it would be cleanable. Other than that i love it. It's good for a nice tom boy like myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feminine and Cool, November 26, 2013
Very cute and rugged looking all at the same time. Very comfortable, seems to be holding up well, very happy with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, October 12, 2013
christina (BUCKEYE, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
Needed this for a trip with my son... Very comfortable to wer and no issues operating or getting it set.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, December 2, 2012
Perfect watch. Exactly what I was looking for. Nice size and made of good quality. Glad I chose this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars not very practical, November 20, 2012