5.0 out of 5 stars It's a watch. What more do you need?
Published 18 months ago by Joshua DeLeon

3.0 out of 5 stars Dark
This is a very nice looking watch, but the information ie time/day/date are very dark and hard to see even with the backlight on. The watch is comfortable too, but becomes just a braclet when you can't see the time.
Published 21 months ago by mitch

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a watch. What more do you need?, June 27, 2013
Joshua DeLeon (Arlington, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 40/8267BLK Large Black Resin Strap Stainless-Steel Bezel Chronograph Watch (Watch)
I'm a big fan of Armitron watches. They're cheap, stylish, and can really take a beating. This watch in particular has a really great look that goes with a lot of different styles. I like that dark face, it just looks cool. Seriously it's just a watch. It tells time. And it looks great while doing it. I wear it all kinds during all kind of places- swimming, biking, rock climbing, at work and at home. It always does its job well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reccomend!, February 12, 2014
One of my favorite watches. I get so many compliments on all of my Armitron watches. In my experience, they're quality, and last! My only complaint is the plastic lens/cover scratches easy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, August 29, 2013
Delivery's conditions were ok. No problem with what. This thing looks cool! Very cool! It's a little big than I expected, but it's that not a big deal.
It's a really elegant watch. Quality? I received it 3 days ago, so I must wait

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 30, 2013
Great watch. Nice design. Had several people ask me was it a smart watch made by Samsung. Simple great watch, no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Armitron Men's Watch, August 2, 2013
This watch for the price is a nice watch. The only negative I have to say is the screen scratches very easy. Other then that I decided to go with a digital watch because my last watch the hands got tired and fell out of place.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dark, March 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, December 28, 2012
got these as gifts for both of my brothers, they love them. need not say more. afterward i ordered one for myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch but scratches too easily, March 1, 2014
received a ton of compliments on this watch but less than two months now and its already fully scratched up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Looking Watch, January 20, 2014
I bought this watch because it was inexpensive and I needed an everyday watch that I would not mind banging up a little. This watch fits the bill perfectly. It is inexpensive, durable and it actually looks pretty good. My only complaint is that the digital read out is a little light. The instruction manual that came with it was kind of hard to read. I had to contact Armitron and have them e-mail me one that was more legible. Otherwise, I'm very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch for the money, August 31, 2013
It's a great watch that holds up to the water resistance at least to around 50ft so far. Only thing I could ask for would be a glass crystal instead of plastic.