Published 7 months ago by Mister Amazon Buyer

3.0 out of 5 stars It works great and for rthe money you can't beat it
It works great and for rthe money you can't beat it. I go swimming in the summer and this fits the bill.
Published 3 months ago by arthur fred rathbun

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these Armitron Watches...just wish it was made in the USA, June 7, 2014
Mister Amazon Buyer (Sherman Oaks, ca USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 40/8301RED Red and Silver-Tone Accented Black Resin Strap Chronograph Digital Watch (Watch)
I am a watch collector. I probably have 40 different watches. Post age 45, my eyes aren't what these used to be so I decided to look into an easy to read digital watch. I browsed through Amazon and looked at the usual suspects Suunto and Casio. Great products but a little pricey. Then I stumbled on to the Armitron watches. I bought this one at first and fell in love with it (I've subequently bought 7 different ones). It's light weight, easy to read, has all the functionality I need and more. Another nice feature is the price. It was less than $25. My other watches range from $500 to $1,000 and unless they're saphire crystal faces, I always have to worry about them scratching. While I haven't gotten one scratch on any of the Armitrons, if they ever do, I'll simply throw it out. The only negative to the watch is that it was made in China. I want to support America...don't you? I wish Armitron would find a way to make their products here instead of overseas. We need to support America and American jobs.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great, inexpensive watch, November 15, 2014
This is a great, inexpensive watch, especially for an older gentleman, as the face and the readouts are large. It shows the day, date and time, and if you push the button on the upper right, it shows the month and day. It is excellent for a man in a nursing home with a need to know the day and date, as well as the time. The watch has many other functions, all at an affordable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch and service, May 12, 2014
I am very happy with my watch( and yes I am wearing my watch as I write this ) what can I say, it's everything I wanted and looks exactly like the picture and video shown of this watch. I opened the box and the time and date were already set for me which I really liked and was impressed by. I love this watch feels and looks great at an even better price. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch., December 18, 2013
Very nice watch, even at twice the price, I have several Amitron watches and never had a problem. Very good product.

3.0 out of 5 stars It works great and for rthe money you can't beat it, October 27, 2014
arthur fred rathbun (poway, ca. United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Watch!!, March 19, 2014
Great Watch! Love it and have been wearing it ever since I got It! Wearing is super comfortable as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very catchy, March 4, 2014
Really like the look, works very well does everything it said it would do. It was well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars So I let Amazon know that I didn't get my order and they took good care of me, August 27, 2014
I ordered this but the first order they send me ended going to AZ. So I let Amazon know that I didn't get my order and they took good care of me, so they shipped me another one. I just got the package today around 1:30pm and I open the package and I love the watch. Easy to set and easy to read the time. The watch has a stop watch,timer,2 time zone setting & you can also set 2 alarm for different time. I already tested it to see how it handle under water for 30min and the watch pass the under water test and the watch is light not heavy at all. I recommend this watch for anybody that doesn't want to spend lots of money on a watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, November 28, 2013
fast shipment and exactly what I need for work. its light weight. somewhat of a big face (what I like) and can take a beating

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch for a good price., September 10, 2014
Came as pictured, easy to program. Not sure why someone else said it was cheaply made, for $20 and by the looks of the picture I wasn't expecting anything fancy. It's a nice watch that I'll use as an EMT to check pulses. The display is rather large and on my arms looks proportional to me compared to other watches I've worn (I'm 250lbs+ and 6ft+)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›