Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on June 14, 2011
I would actually give it 3.5 stars. Sadly, as with all white things, it's very pretty at first, but gets dirty pretty fast. I've had this watch for a couple months, and granted it's been through several down and dirty adventures involving dirt and ocean water, but the entire band is yellowed and dirty. The plastic immediately around the watch face is not, so you can see the contrast. However, it is a pretty watch and works perfectly fine as a watch.
on June 29, 2011
I bought this watch to take on vacation this summer. A white watch doesn't get as hot in the sun. The back light is a great feature. Size is perfect for women. I don't like big watches. Armitron's instructions are not the most intuitive so it took me awhile to figure out how to change the time but otherwise I really like this watch.
on December 14, 2014
good price, fits fine, functions are good. I shower with my watch on, and swim laps and haven't had any issues. I've had it for a couple of months now and it's starting to get dirty, but it was cheap, so I don't care. For the price, this is an awesome, totally functional, good quality watch!
on June 19, 2013
I got this watch thinking I could be careful with it and clean it, but the band yellowed anyway. It must be a weird material for a watch band. It's unfortunate, because everything else about the watch is great.
on January 28, 2014
Ordered this product a couple weeks ago & it just arrived a few minutes ago. The estimated date was accurate. Once I opened the box I was surprised to see the product looks more feminine in person, which I like a lot. I tried it on, fits great. I read others reviews saying that it gets dirty fast & starts to yellow. I don't mind that though. I ordered it for fitness purposes. Love the product!
on January 11, 2012
this watch was not on my wrist longer then two days and it.broke. I was not doing anything crazy just doing my hair and the strap broke.
on July 24, 2013
Liked the watch at first but after several weeks of wear, the band portion is yellowing. I've tried to scrub it but the watch is really two toned now.
on March 8, 2015
too much dificult to set the hour,alarm and date
on March 1, 2015