5.0 out of 5 stars Exceelent value
Published on May 13, 2010 by Neet

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish it fit and had a better clasp
Published 15 months ago by Vinod Subramanian

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceelent value, May 13, 2010
This review is from: Armitron Women's 752433BLK "NOW" Diamond-Accented Silver-Tone Bangle Watch (Watch)
I absolutely love this watch and the price was easily $15.00 to $20.00 cheaper than any local retailer. It looks much better in person than on the website and as someone who is always looking for watches with black dials , this definitely fit the bill.I've purchased Armitron watches before and in my collection I have an Armitron watch that I have had for 10 years and it still works perfectly. Would recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars elegant & simple, July 19, 2010
Coma White (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
this picture may not do this watch justice but it is very beautiful, thin & dainty for any woman that isn't into the typical bulky watch. great price and the links can be removed to accomodate small wrists. if you are skinny & petite this watch is a must-have!

5.0 out of 5 stars STAY AWAY, June 9, 2012
Rick HC "Rick" (Heredia, Costa Rica) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch for my wife not even a month ago, she showed it to me today and guess what it is completely wet and there is a big rust stain on the inside of the glass, she has just showered with it, not taken deep dives in the Mariana's trench. The watch looks nice but it is a piece of junk! I hate this armitron brand... I live in Costa Rica so I am not wasting my time or money sending this piece of junk back..

UPDATE 06/15 **FAITH IN HUMANITY RESTORED**
After having this issue with the watch, I was contacted by a manager from this company and they replaced the damaged watch free of charge, I cannot completely blame the watch from getting wet as I thought that it would be somehow water resistant but after carefully reading its features it does not say it is water resistant so I take the blame for not making sure about it, anyway, they did not have to replace it since it was my fault not checking on WR feature but they had this nice gesture of replacing it free of charge. I really appreciate this and as I said, the watch is beautiful and in fact my wife fell in love with it. I had Armitron before and I did not have this issue. I appreciate the customer service and value towards client satisfaction this company has, they really go the extra mile.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would Recommend this watch..., August 29, 2011
I got this watch to wear to work daily as my expensive titan's band needed a replacement..I have had this for almost an year now and works perfectly.. Its cute and fits my thin and very small wrist perfectly. I have a really small wrist, so I had been looking for watches with small dials and this purchase did not disappoint me. As the band is steel/silver color, it goes with any outfit I wear for work. Got many compliments too...many people mistook it for a very expensive watch ...:) It got wet few times and I was scared if it would stop working, but luckily it did not. I gave only 4 stars because the balck ring around the dial makes it look little bit cheap like a plastic thing..otherwise, it deserves 5 stars...worth buying for what you pay..

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish it fit and had a better clasp, October 9, 2013
Purchased for daily use, the watch itself is very classy and looked great. Unfortunately my wife has a very slender wrist and the curved bracelet portion of the watch strap attached to the dial, does not have a hinged joint. So it did not fit snugly around her wrist. The concern was that it was more likely to get caught on things and scratch. The second challenge was the clasp. As with other reviews, she found the clasp very inconvenient to fasten and unfasten single handedly. It would help if the clasp opened all the way instead of just 90 degrees. Considering her busy schedule, trying to fasten a fiddly watch was not something she wanted to add to her morning routine. So we are returning the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, April 13, 2011
Nice watch..
Really beautiful and elegant..
Slim wrists, looks really decent..
Nicely designed...

I gifted this to my mom and she liked this one most.. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for a lady, September 23, 2012
This watch is dressy-casual and is very feminine. It was too big for me when I got it, but it comes with two extensions attached. All I had to do was remove one of the extensions and it fit me perfectly! As with all watches with few numbers it takes a minute to figure out the exact time, but I prefer a watch with few numbers so this is no big deal for me. I absolutely LOVE this watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks much better, June 2, 2011
Hi,
I ordered this watch to gift it to my mother, and it looked awesome in real then the picture. My mom loved this watch and so did I. The packing of this watch was perfect, little confusing though. Just on the sides there is written Press, just press it and pull the watch out. Loosening or tightening the watch according to your wrist is very easy, unlike most of the watches where you did need professional help to do it. And it comes with a limited lifetime warranty.

4.0 out of 5 stars elegant and beauty, November 19, 2011
sofia c (caracas venezuela) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch because i was searching something small, elegant but nota a red carpet thing, and i found it with this armitron watch, its trully small ...but i have a thin wrist (it fits me so good) i trully recommend it forma people who wants the elegant casual style

1.0 out of 5 stars its not waterproof, January 21, 2014
Its a great watch but its get damaged from the first day.
My wife just washed her hand
its not waterproof