Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 13, 2010
I absolutely love this watch and the price was easily $15.00 to $20.00 cheaper than any local retailer. It looks much better in person than on the website and as someone who is always looking for watches with black dials , this definitely fit the bill.I've purchased Armitron watches before and in my collection I have an Armitron watch that I have had for 10 years and it still works perfectly. Would recommend this to anyone.
on July 19, 2010
this picture may not do this watch justice but it is very beautiful, thin & dainty for any woman that isn't into the typical bulky watch. great price and the links can be removed to accomodate small wrists. if you are skinny & petite this watch is a must-have!
on June 9, 2012
I bought this watch for my wife not even a month ago, she showed it to me today and guess what it is completely wet and there is a big rust stain on the inside of the glass, she has just showered with it, not taken deep dives in the Mariana's trench. The watch looks nice but it is a piece of junk! I hate this armitron brand... I live in Costa Rica so I am not wasting my time or money sending this piece of junk back..

UPDATE 06/15 **FAITH IN HUMANITY RESTORED**
After having this issue with the watch, I was contacted by a manager from this company and they replaced the damaged watch free of charge, I cannot completely blame the watch from getting wet as I thought that it would be somehow water resistant but after carefully reading its features it does not say it is water resistant so I take the blame for not making sure about it, anyway, they did not have to replace it since it was my fault not checking on WR feature but they had this nice gesture of replacing it free of charge. I really appreciate this and as I said, the watch is beautiful and in fact my wife fell in love with it. I had Armitron before and I did not have this issue. I appreciate the customer service and value towards client satisfaction this company has, they really go the extra mile.
44 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 29, 2011
I got this watch to wear to work daily as my expensive titan's band needed a replacement..I have had this for almost an year now and works perfectly.. Its cute and fits my thin and very small wrist perfectly. I have a really small wrist, so I had been looking for watches with small dials and this purchase did not disappoint me. As the band is steel/silver color, it goes with any outfit I wear for work. Got many compliments too...many people mistook it for a very expensive watch ...:) It got wet few times and I was scared if it would stop working, but luckily it did not. I gave only 4 stars because the balck ring around the dial makes it look little bit cheap like a plastic thing..otherwise, it deserves 5 stars...worth buying for what you pay..
on October 9, 2013
Purchased for daily use, the watch itself is very classy and looked great. Unfortunately my wife has a very slender wrist and the curved bracelet portion of the watch strap attached to the dial, does not have a hinged joint. So it did not fit snugly around her wrist. The concern was that it was more likely to get caught on things and scratch. The second challenge was the clasp. As with other reviews, she found the clasp very inconvenient to fasten and unfasten single handedly. It would help if the clasp opened all the way instead of just 90 degrees. Considering her busy schedule, trying to fasten a fiddly watch was not something she wanted to add to her morning routine. So we are returning the watch.
on January 17, 2014
This is a really nice looking watch. It fits well, you can remove a link if it's too large, and I get lots of compliments on it. However, I had to replace the battery within 6 months. Not too much of a hardship, maybe it was just a bad battery. But now, less than 6 months later, the watch isn't keeping time. It keeps for a few days, then suddenly overnight I lose 4 hours. I'm debating whether it's worth getting a new battery again (will I need two new batteries every year?) or just getting a whole new watch.

It seems like everyone else is happy with theirs, so maybe I got a dud watch.

Edit 2/24/14: After this review, the manufacturer sent me a brand new watch. If things go smoothly for a few months, I'll update this review! Fingers crossed!

Edit 10/6/14: I've had the replacement watch for 7 months now and there have been no battery problems so far, so that's a plus. However, the clasps have warped or worn down or something and now come open on their own. The watch hasn't fallen off yet, but I keep poking myself with the open clasps. It's kind of annoying. I'm not adding or deducting any stars from my original review.
on September 23, 2012
This watch is dressy-casual and is very feminine. It was too big for me when I got it, but it comes with two extensions attached. All I had to do was remove one of the extensions and it fit me perfectly! As with all watches with few numbers it takes a minute to figure out the exact time, but I prefer a watch with few numbers so this is no big deal for me. I absolutely LOVE this watch!
on May 29, 2014
The watch is very attractive, and looks more expensive than it is. The band was way too large for me, and I couldn't manage to reduce the size, though there were some very unclear tiny instructions to do so. I was willing to put up with that because it is so good looking, but in 2 weeks it suddenly stopped working, so I had to return it.
on November 19, 2011
I bought this watch because i was searching something small, elegant but nota a red carpet thing, and i found it with this armitron watch, its trully small ...but i have a thin wrist (it fits me so good) i trully recommend it forma people who wants the elegant casual style
on April 13, 2011
Nice watch..
Really beautiful and elegant..
Slim wrists, looks really decent..
Nicely designed...

I gifted this to my mom and she liked this one most.. :)