5.0 out of 5 stars You will get compliments!
Published 21 months ago by Joyce

3.0 out of 5 stars white ceramic dress watch
This is a beautiful watch with a really pretty face. I sent it back because it is a bracelet style and you can only remove one link to make it smaller. I need to remove at least two links for it to fit. I have an average size woman's wrist. Very disappointed.
Published 19 months ago by Gertie Helfrich

5.0 out of 5 stars You will get compliments!, October 16, 2012
This review is from: Armitron NOW Women's 753877WTGP Gold-Tone and White Ceramic Dress Watch (Watch)
I previously bought this watch for my daughter who loved it when she saw it at JC Penny. She received many compliments on it. The Roman numeral dial makes it a little bit different. After she broke the crystal, she was heartbroken and wanted a replacement. I was happy that we were able to still find the watch on Amazon. Amazon's price is comparable to any other store's sale price for this watch. I own several Armitron brand watches and have always been happy with the quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Much to heavy!, January 21, 2013
While this watch is kind of nice looking, it is very large and very heavy. It is large in the overall size of the watch, face, width of band, etc. The band is very large and I would have had to take out about 3 links from each side. I was hoping for a nice knock around watch but I think my arm would have gotten tired holding this watch on it all day.

3.0 out of 5 stars white ceramic dress watch, December 27, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars very stylish watch, January 4, 2013
Barbara A. Tisdale (Hope Mills, North Carolina, US) - See all my reviews
I purchased it as a present for my mother. It is a very stylish piece of jewelry. The face is very easy to read. Even though the numbers are large, the watch is not cumbersome. It is very elegant and feminine to wear. She was very pleased with my choice. I want one for me now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, January 15, 2013
Love the size and the clear dial friends also have remarked what a good looking watch.. The only down side is that its a bit hard to undo - my nails are suffering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 28, 2012
This is a beautiful watch and is much nicer than it appears in the photo. Watch the Amazon pricing. I paid $29.95 "on sale" and last week it was "on sale" for $48.99. Tag says $64.99. I took the band extender off and had to have another link removed for it to fit. No big deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as I expected, January 10, 2013
Watch is absolutely lovely and classy looking. It's a bit heavy but that's due to the quality of the watch. The ceramic finish is polished looking and adds a certain degree of flair to the watch. Depending on the size of the wrist, links may have to be removed but that's not a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL, January 9, 2013
I love the watch and the price because there are similar products very expensive, and it is very beautiful, very elegant.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, January 6, 2013
Very pleased with this watch. Looks great and has an easily adjustable watchband. I especially like the white ceramic look.

3.0 out of 5 stars Larger than I thought it would be, December 28, 2012
About once a day I have to fix the time.
It feels much heavier on my wrist that I thought it would

Rate and Discover Movies