5.0 out of 5 stars Good Old ArmorAll Gets Better
If you liked the old ArmorAll, you'll like this one better. The original formula was too runny. This one is a little more viscous so it doesn't just flow like water when you spray it on something. I use it for the interior of my car.

To keep it from splattering on the glass, I spray it onto a small sponge and then use the sponge to apply it.
Published on August 31, 2009 by A. D. Lum

1.0 out of 5 stars How can you change "Original" Shame on you ArmorAll!!!!
Published 5 months ago by Jeff Losey

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Old ArmorAll Gets Better, August 31, 2009
A. D. Lum (Honolulu, Hawaii) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Armor All 10228 Original Protectant - 28 oz. (Automotive)

1.0 out of 5 stars How can you change "Original" Shame on you ArmorAll!!!!, August 21, 2014
This review is from: Armor All 10228 Original Protectant - 28 oz. (Automotive)
I am very displeased. I just ran out of my original bottle and went to the store to get a new one and when I used it last week it didn't have the shine or the smell that I have been accustom to. Talked to someone from ArmorAll and they said that they have changed it due to customers not liking the shine of the product! WHAT!!!!! How can you change the "Original" this is why I have used it for the last 20 years. Also how can you have the second thing on the bottle as "Shine" when you have changed it so it doesn't. I would say this is false advertising. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. I hope other customers complain and they bring back the "Original" to Original. Let the non-shiners buy the "Cleaning" ArmorAll as of now the "Original" and the "Cleaning" are the same as I have tried both.

1.0 out of 5 stars Works exactly against as advertised (unless if you read between the lines), November 24, 2013
This review is from: Armor All 10228 Original Protectant - 28 oz. (Automotive)
I cannot believe this stuff. I trusted it and applied it to a vinyl dash and also to a leather dash. On BOTH of them, I ended up with a smeary, glossy, sticky, glazed finish that even a professional detailer cannot get rid of. It causes blinding-bright reflections off the windshield when I drive on a sunny day. It also caused premature cracking and peeling a few months later. Not to mention, it depreciated the resale value of the cars.

Update: I've been told that this stuff is meant for use on tire sidewalls. I read ALL of the text on the labels of the bottle, and it turns out that it DOES NOT MENTION AT ALL (NOT EVEN ONCE) the word "dash" or "dashboard". Instead, they use clever substitution words like "protects your 'CAR' from UV damage" or "apply to 'SURFACE' evenly". So I do believe that this is in fact supposed to be used on tire sidewalls.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it use be like, October 25, 2014
This review is from: Armor All 10228 Original Protectant - 28 oz. (Automotive)
This use to be good stuff, for the price. And now this stuff, is useless. I'd use this stuff on all my plastic, & rubber areas. It would add that nice glossy shine to all my plastic & rubber areas. Now it doesn't do what it say it does. No shine, & who knows if it really does add protectant. Armor All will not be getting anymore of my business, until they change/make their products worth, using/trying again. Armor All products just aren't what they use to be. They seem to be much worse now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Classic Product, March 2, 2014
This review is from: Armor All 10228 Original Protectant - 28 oz. (Automotive)
It's Armor All, I recommend it. I've used this since my high-school days. Never had a sun-dried cracked dashboard. I use this about once every 2-3 weeks on my car. Keeps it generally clean and protects all the sun exposed areas.

4.0 out of 5 stars it works., January 9, 2014
This review is from: Armor All 10228 Original Protectant - 28 oz. (Automotive)
What can you really say .. it's Armoral and it works great on tires. I always keep it at home for dressing up rubber on cars and bikes.

4.0 out of 5 stars love it, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Armor All 10228 Original Protectant - 28 oz. (Automotive)
can't get better than this. The standard in car gloss and shine. Used it since I had my first car

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done and everything looks shiny, March 6, 2013
This review is from: Armor All 10228 Original Protectant - 28 oz. (Automotive)
Can't go wrong with this. Love the results. Leaves a nice shine that lasts. And the size for the price was better compared to my local stores.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic, December 15, 2012
Cyber Wiz (Sinking Spring, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Armor All 10228 Original Protectant - 28 oz. (Automotive)
What can you say about Armor-All that hasn't been said. It does what it's suppose to. You may however wish to try their gel product which goes on without the spray mess, and lasts longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Armor All 10228 Original Protectant - 28 oz, July 5, 2014
Den Wen (Elk Grove, California United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Armor All 10228 Original Protectant - 28 oz. (Automotive)
It's Armor All and has always worked well.

Armor All 10228 Original Protectant - 28 oz.
$12.49 $8.49