Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Color: N/A|Change

VINE VOICEon August 31, 2009
If you liked the old ArmorAll, you'll like this one better. The original formula was too runny. This one is a little more viscous so it doesn't just flow like water when you spray it on something. I use it for the interior of my car.

To keep it from splattering on the glass, I spray it onto a small sponge and then use the sponge to apply it.
on July 13, 2015
I love Armor All for wiping down my leather seats and the dashboard. I would recommend spraying on a cloth and then wiping the interior. My husband sprayed it directly on the inside of the door and it look kind of blotchy.
I spray this on my tires and rims for a nice glossy finish also. It is great.
on August 21, 2014
I am very displeased. I just ran out of my original bottle and went to the store to get a new one and when I used it last week it didn't have the shine or the smell that I have been accustom to. Talked to someone from ArmorAll and they said that they have changed it due to customers not liking the shine of the product! WHAT!!!!! How can you change the "Original" this is why I have used it for the last 20 years. Also how can you have the second thing on the bottle as "Shine" when you have changed it so it doesn't. I would say this is false advertising. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. I hope other customers complain and they bring back the "Original" to Original. Let the non-shiners buy the "Cleaning" ArmorAll as of now the "Original" and the "Cleaning" are the same as I have tried both.
44 comments|17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2015
The is NOT Armor All as I remember it from decades ago. Unlike the original product, it does not make things look blacker, nor does it leave a shiny surface.
on June 28, 2014
I have a truck that is 15 years old and have been using Armor All throughout the years. All of the "rubberized" fittings are still like new. Also, after washing the vehicle you can give it a very quick and easy wax job with this product. (Not of course that it is really a substitute for wax). The price is the key here at Amazon. A 28 ounce bottle is priced at about the same as an 8 ounce bottle in my local store.
on September 7, 2014
I used this on a 23 year old car and couldn't believe the difference! It came alive. This product was recommended by a relative and it lives up to its reputation. Old cars don't have to look ugly. A little sprucing up goes a long way.
on August 19, 2014
I've been using Armor All on my dashboards and vinyl trim since the 1970's and have been consistently pleased with how it preserves anything that's exposed to the sun. No cracks or sun damage ever. I wish more products worked as well.
on October 27, 2013
ArmorAll is a brand that you can't say much about. the product speaks for itself. i've seen the work on 20 year old cars that AA has done. weather you have a brand new 13 or 14 or its a 1994 at its best, armour all will keep it look its best for years to come
on December 21, 2013
I purchased this item to put together a Christmas basket for my step-father instead of buying the already put together carwash things sold in your local dept. store. Shines like brand new. Just don't spray it on leather seats unless you want to slide through every turn. Any surface it gets on, it will be slick. I love the fact that it seems to repeal dust and debris for quite a while.
on November 24, 2013
I cannot believe this stuff. I trusted it and applied it to a vinyl dash and also to a leather dash. On BOTH of them, I ended up with a smeary, glossy, sticky, glazed finish that even a professional detailer cannot get rid of. It causes blinding-bright reflections off the windshield when I drive on a sunny day. It also caused premature cracking and peeling a few months later. Not to mention, it depreciated the resale value of the cars.

Update: I've been told that this stuff is meant for use on tire sidewalls. I read ALL of the text on the labels of the bottle, and it turns out that it DOES NOT MENTION AT ALL (NOT EVEN ONCE) the word "dash" or "dashboard". Instead, they use clever substitution words like "protects your 'CAR' from UV damage" or "apply to 'SURFACE' evenly". So I do believe that this is in fact supposed to be used on tire sidewalls.