Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Size: X-Large|Change

on January 9, 2013
I bought the ice Armor gloves about 8 years ago, because I lived on a farm in NW Iowa with 200+ yards of driveway. After a heavy snowstorm, it was pretty regular that I would spend 2-3 hours out in the frigid elements moving snow. The problem I had with the gloves was my fingers would always get cold, even with hand warmers. So after the second season of winter, I decided to try the mittens. I could not have been happier! The first time I wore them, I plowed snow for 3 hours and my fingers were toasty warm the entire time. They stay dry for extended periods of time, they're warm, and they're suprisingly easy to work in (as far as mittens go anyway). I've worn them moving snow, playing with the kids, even ice fishing. They're fantastic! Definitely would recommend them!
on December 4, 2014
I am a freeze baby, I admit it! My hands get cold so quickly. These mittens are something that I should have gotten years ago. I haven't been out in near zero temps with these yet, but my fingers stayed nice and toasty in these mittens during a walk in low teens weather. I wear medium sizes for most things, but on the suggestion of another reviewer I got the large size of these. I am glad I did. The additional air space actually helps these mittens do their job. If you are stuck in a cold weather region during the winter, and you are tired of frozen fingers, I highly recommend these mittens.
on February 14, 2015
Very warm. In fact too warm for me because my hands started to sweat. But they are perfect when I need to go back and forth between bare hands and these mitts. They warm my poor circulation hands up quickly
on February 14, 2015
love these mitts. this is my second pair. my first pair is at least 10 years old and still going, although a little worn out they keep my hands warm and mostly dry.(not as water proof as they were ten years ago). this new pair will fill in on those super cold wet days when 100% water protection is needed. i would highly recommend these as the warmest hand wear i have ever seen. i use them for ice fishing, winter atv riding, snow shoveling, etc..
on March 3, 2015
Never been warmer snow blowing in 15 degree weather before. Prior to these mittens I had tried several different pairs of gloves and my fingertips would always start getting cold within about 30 minutes. Every other part of my body was warm (head, face, toes, etc). These gloves enabled me to be outside when the windchill was around 0 (there were weather alerts for the cold) without having any issues. Bought a second pair for my son after trying out the first set.

I think they would be too warm for temperatures around the freezing mark (I wear different gloves for that). I can't speak to the durability since I've only had them for a few weeks but I didn't see anything in that time period that left me questioning things.
on November 26, 2014
I have an old pair of these mitts that are 4 years old & are showing signs of wear from heavy winter use moving snow. I bought a new pair that totally came apart and ripped up after three uses. Quality took a dump!
on November 14, 2015
I wish I had bought these long ago. My old hands get cold easily and gloves never seem to work. But with these in below freezing temps my hands actually stay warm! I was a bit worried that they wouldn't be so good because they were relatively inexpensive when compared to a lot of good winter mittens. Very happy they work so well.
on January 9, 2015
Got these for my husband when he's outdoors snowblowing. We've had temperatures below zero the past week and snow and the mittens are keeping his hands nice and warm. So far they are working out just great. Couldn't find mittens only gloves in 3 of our local stores so was happy to find them on Amazon. The mittens are long, well made and do the job in these sub zero temps. He would recommend them.
on January 21, 2016
Keeps hands very warm while clearing snow from driveway in sub-zero temps. Previously use some choppers with gloves inside them and didn't get nearly as good warmth. These were a little more expensive than some, but well worth the difference if you value your fingers!
on January 21, 2016
These run a bit big. I ordered a medium and should have gotten a small. There are very warm. They go over my coat sleeve nicely so I don't have to worry about cold coming in. They are adjustable so they can fit your wrist good.