5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, great installation instructions
Does the job just as advertised. Best is the YouTube instruction video - best for any product I've purchased recently.
Published 13 months ago by Ronald Moody

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the quality and it was easy to put on
Love the quality and it was easy to put on. But I was expecting more than one in the package.
Published 22 days ago by Alisha

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, great installation instructions, December 7, 2013
This review is from: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Garmin eTrex GPS Screen Protector Anti-Bubble Ultra HD - Extreme Clarity & Touch Responsive with Lifetime Replacements Warranty - Retail Packaging (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works real well. and in the graet outdoors it's worth it's weight in gold., June 6, 2014
This Is a Must have item. At first I had an issue with it and a Bubble in it but after it got to about 8,400 feet where I have our other house It all but went away. and smoothed right out and as clear as can be.
Much like putting on a iPhone Protective cover it may look like its full of bubbles but as it says it will smooth out in just a few days or in my case only a week.
I did contact the company and they were real good at getting back but found out I did not need to replace it.
And this Unit lives on My Suzuki 750 King Quad on a Ram System and in the dirt and dust of Colorado back country each and every day when I'm out their.
Or if it's in my Truck to see the exact speed I am doing it too is clear as can be.

One tip is to make sure you never pull on it when putting it on and (DO NOT TOUCH) the INSIDE surface or you will leave fingerprints on it and I was very careful in doing Just that, also make sure the surface is as clean as possible with no dust or fingerprints on the surface your putting it on. Learned this after putting many others on other items over the years.

Very well made and holds up to date.

Great Product and backed by the Company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for eTrex 30, July 14, 2014
Perfect match for the shape of my eTrex 30. It applied very quickly and easily. Stays on when in use outdoors. The control stick is fully accessible. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your Garmin, October 18, 2014
So glad they make this for the etrex20! the plastic display sticks out past the body on the Garmin, this is the part most likely to get scratched first. the screen protector is clear and covers the entire screen with a cutout for the toggle. Any bubbles will go away when it drys (it did for me)

5.0 out of 5 stars Scratch Hidden by Screen Protector, October 9, 2014
Easy to install with video instructions directed to from paper instructions. I covered a big scratch on my GPS with the Screen Protector and now you can't see the scratch anymore! That's better than what I bargained for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, December 5, 2014
Keith Peters (Wellesley, MA United States) - See all my reviews
I've used all kinds of screen shields over the years. This one is as near to perfect as any. Goes on easy, didn't have any problems with dust or bubbles, easy enough to slide around and reposition for a minute or two, then it grabs solidly. Even after it grabbed, I noticed that I hadn't aligned the shield perfectly. I was able to peel it up, spray it a bit more, adjust it, and all was good.

At first, the shield seemed to degrade the look of the screen, making it all pixellated. I crossed my fingers that it was just because it was still wet under the plastic. Sure enough, the next day, it was fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read one review about not using in heavy tree cover ..., October 25, 2014
Read one review about not using in heavy tree cover. Here in the North West the trees are thick I have ventured fairly deep into the woods so far I have always found my way out. Works for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, March 29, 2014
I've used my GPS in the field for three trips now, and I'm not very gentle with it. This shield has kept the screen scratch-free and clear so far. It was easy to install, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, October 7, 2014
I dropped heavy metal lock on it and screen didn't break which i was sure it would. There is just a small mark on the shield after that. Good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits pefectly, May 3, 2014
The ArmorSuit Shield was very easy to install after watching the online video. It fits perfectly and completely clear. I couldn't be happier.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›