Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on May 21, 2013
ArmorSuit and Zagg are far and away the best screen protectors on the market. Their quality combined with their lifetime replacements (which I have used) cannot be beat.

When applying the protector, don't be frustrated by air pockets or bubbles. Unlike other protectors, they will work themselves out in a day or two, providing a perfect fit. The feel is the optimal combination of grip and smoothness required for touch screens.

The only reason I don't still have this shield is because I traded the Galaxy 7" for the 10.1". And, yes, that is protected by an ArmorSuit screen protector.

DK
on January 1, 2013
I have used Zagg products for years. Did like the orange peel effect that Zagg products had. Getting a replacement was arduous.

ArmorSuit to the rescue. I took a chance and found that the screen is:

1. Easier to clean
2. More Transparent
3. No Orange Peel effect
4. As easy to install as Zagg
5. Less expensive than Zagg
6. Using a Stylus- reads better and less drag than Zagg.
7. Seems more smudge resistant than Zagg.

My work over the years have been work environments that were not the cleanest and Zagg products dirt and grease would build up over time which were impossible to clean and I clean the screen on a very regular basis. I have not had this problem with ArmorSuit though it has been a short time. My experience with Zagg these issues would have shown up by now. I have purchased 9 Zagg products over the past 5 years.

In a nutshell I found this screen protector to be the best I have ever used in 20 yrs of using screen protection....going back to PDA days. I would buy this again and will purchase ArmorSuit in the future.
on August 12, 2013
First off, if you can't install this, you're a complete tool. These things are SO easy to install it's not even funny. But, for some reason, people don't seem to realize that by pressing too hard on the squeegee will stretch this product. Durp! What did you think would happen? This is a rubber type material. Think before you act. And for the people who have nothing better to do then complain about scratching it, you're a tool too. It's a screen protector, it's meant to be scratched in certain unknown events to save your screen on your device. Plus, it does have a lifetime warranty from damage. So, in other words, this thing is awesome, installs easily and works far better then expected. If you don't trust yourself to install one of these, by all means PLEASE take it to someone who can. It's well worth it.
on April 28, 2013
After watching some of their videos on youtube, the installatin was very easy. The secret is to keep the shield and your fingers moist. Once you apply it to the screen, it should move a bit which is what you want. I have had other type of screen protectors,like zagg and they seemed to stretch a bit when they got wet making lining up opeings and orientation difficult. It also seemed to not have the eggshell like appearance that Zagg has. It is a very clear. The micro bubbles that appear once you have wicked the moisture away will disappear . Mine disappeared after one day.
The price was very good for a product that only costs $180
on March 1, 2013
This is the first time I have ever applied one of these "wet" type of screen protectors. I watched the instructional video on their website, and also read many of the reviews to gather tips. The tips I read about doing it in the bathroom with the shower on, so that steam stops a lot of the air born dust, is a good one.

Never having done this before, I didn't use the little plastic squeegee to get enough of the air bubbles out. It was definitely my fault. After a couple days, it was dry, usable.. but had many good sized bubbles. Even after the suggested waiting period of a few days to let them work out, there were still many bubbles. I decided to give it more time. After about 2 weeks, even the large bubbles went away and it's perfect now.

Overall I'm very happy with how it turned out. Fingerprints show much less on the screen protector than the naked screen. Even though I didn't work enough of the bubbles out initially, it still finished well. So take your time and it will work even faster for you.

Highly recommended.
on March 26, 2014
I have used other screen protectors on several different devices (even Zagg). But after first purchasing ArmorSuit for my Motorola Atrix, I knew that nothing else would suffice for my Galaxy Tab.

PROS
-Easy Application
-Perfect Fit
-Durable
-Can still view screen in sunlight (low glare)
-Comes with microfiber cleaning cloth

CONS
-application requires spray (included)

I was worried about using either too much or too little spray, but I think the application is forgiving. The spray that you add to the adhesive allows the film to slide momentarily for perfect positioning. The manufacturer even offers youtube instructions - though I did not watch those nor did I feel that they were necessary.

Many products advertise 'military tough' or 'military grade.' Where other films disappoint, ArmorSuit offers unparalleled scratch resistance. The only other product that even compares in the same category is the hard plastic screen covers that come with the OtterBox Defender series cases. BUT this product has less sun glare than the Otter's plastic!

For the complete protective package - purchase a combination of an ArmorSuit screen protector and an OtterBox Commuter series case.
on July 18, 2013
THIS PRODUCT IS EASY TO INSTALL AND LOOKS GREAT. I HAVE NOT FOUND A SCREEN GUARD THAT IS AS THICK AS THIS ONE. AND THAT IS WHAT HELPS MAKE IT SO EASY TO INSTALL. I HAD SOME DOUBTS AT FIRST AS THE SCREEN WAS CLOUDY AT FIRST BUT THE NEXT DAY IT WAS CLEAR AND COULD NOT TELL IT WAS THERE.
on May 31, 2012
Once i opened this item i was releaved to find that it was a simple spray application process. The material that was use seems to be very durable and without any defects. After carfule application there were still a few bubbles that over the next few days began to disapear. over all the quality and price of these were well worth it. i reccomend this to any one seeking cheap and effective protection for there device.
on June 1, 2012
Works great, I bought two for my kids (3&4 yrs) Galaxy Tab 2. Was easy to apply to each tablet and any visible bubbles disappeared over night (to avoid dust, I turned on the showers hot water for steam and applied them in the bathroom). My kids have been using their tablets for a month now and I do not see any scratchs on the screens. Would also like to mention that they are kid dirty finger friendly and are easy to wipe clean.
44 comments| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2013
This product was purchased in lieu of other products because of its claim to quality. It appears to be right! The installation process was straight forward and easy to follow. The screen protector allowed itself to be adjusted when placed upon the unit and there were no bubbles or debris under it after the installation spray (provided) was pressed out with the installation tool. The shield is also a little more substantial (thickness, durability) than the other screen protector previously installed. This product deserves recommendation.

I've had this shield on since February 2013 (now July 2013) and it has held up extremely well. The corners and edges have stayed secure and the face of the screen protector has stayed bright and scratch free. This is a nice product.