5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Gadget protectors......deal with it.
Published 9 months ago by Dioxicide

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK at best.
The shield is tough does a good job of protecting my Galaxy Tab. It is also a good fit with all the holes in the right places.

That said, there are several negatives. It is difficult to get installed properly. Biggest negative is the glare. Even on a cloudy day is almost like a mirror when used outside.

I would not get this product again preferring...
Published 19 months ago by Carnivore

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Gadget protectors......deal with it., November 21, 2013
I recently bought 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab3's for my fiance and I and of course needed to protect them. After much deliberation and reseach I chose The Armorsuit Military Shields to protect the screens. Was a bit nervous about installing them but as requested by the inserted instruction sheet I watched the YouTube video and was careful during installation. After all is said and done everything is perfect! Even better is the fact that I didn't have to pay the Best Buy price of nearly $40 bucks for another well known screen protector product. These protectors are just as good if not better then the much more expensive alternative! Even heal themselves if scratched!
Just Buy It, you'll be happy you did. Not unless you like extremely overpaying for things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't listen to all the tools out there thinking they can do anything, this this is awesome!, August 12, 2013
First off, if you can't install this, you're a complete tool. These things are SO easy to install it's not even funny. But, for some reason, people don't seem to realize that by pressing too hard on the squeegee will stretch this product. Durp! What did you think would happen? This is a rubber type material. Think before you act. And for the people who have nothing better to do then complain about scratching it, you're a tool too. It's a screen protector, it's meant to be scratched in certain unknown events to save your screen on your device. Plus, it does have a lifetime warranty from damage. So, in other words, this thing is awesome, installs easily and works far better then expected. If you don't trust yourself to install one of these, by all means PLEASE take it to someone who can. It's well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love ArmorSuit, May 21, 2013
ArmorSuit and Zagg are far and away the best screen protectors on the market. Their quality combined with their lifetime replacements (which I have used) cannot be beat.

When applying the protector, don't be frustrated by air pockets or bubbles. Unlike other protectors, they will work themselves out in a day or two, providing a perfect fit. The feel is the optimal combination of grip and smoothness required for touch screens.

The only reason I don't still have this shield is because I traded the Galaxy 7" for the 10.1". And, yes, that is protected by an ArmorSuit screen protector.

DK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Screen Protector I've Used So Far On Any Of My Devices, January 16, 2014
I'll have to admit, I was a bit skeptical at first. Although there are a lot of positive reviews, I was cautious of the negative ones, especially about the application. And yeah, the application is a little more work than typical screen protectors, but when applied correctly, this screen protector is the best.

First off, it's thicker and more flimsy, almost like a window cling sticker, which is unlike the cheap protectors that are thin and a little stiff. You do have to moisten the protector and your fingers with the solution that's included to apply it. I know, it sounds weird since you've probably not had to do that with any other protectors you've tried, but it's a part of the process and ensures that it's placed properly and when dried, stays on and doesn't bubble up. Now when you first get it applied and use the squeegee that's included to get the extra solution out from under the protector after it's been placed, it may not look very clear in areas, like you've not gotten enough of the solution out and messed up. I know I thought I didn't do it right when I was finished. But it's important to follow through with the instructions and let the device sit for 12 hours for the solution to dry out. I let mine sit overnight and the next day when I checked on it, it looked much clearer. There were a couple of spots that hadn't fully dried out, but after a couple more hours, it was completely dry and the protector was clear and strongly adhered to the screen. But if it still doesn't look right, you can always take it off and reapply it again. If it sounds like it's too much work, it sounds harder than it is. I actually watched the Youtube video on their website and that helped out alot. I also applied it in my bathroom (as suggested by other reviewers) with the hot water in the shower running so the steam would take care of some of the dust particles that float around.

I'm extremely pleased with this protector and plan on getting one for my phone. I kept getting the cheap ones and they crease or bubble up after a few days. Seriously, I got a Belkin protector when it was on clearance at Target and put it on my phone. It was PERFECTLY placed with no bubbles or creases. I was quite proud of myself since I'd never applied one that well before. But not even two days later, a crease formed right in the middle of it. I don't know why, don't know how, but screw it. I'm done with the cheap stuff. ArmorSuit for every device I own from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to apply, April 28, 2013
After watching some of their videos on youtube, the installatin was very easy. The secret is to keep the shield and your fingers moist. Once you apply it to the screen, it should move a bit which is what you want. I have had other type of screen protectors,like zagg and they seemed to stretch a bit when they got wet making lining up opeings and orientation difficult. It also seemed to not have the eggshell like appearance that Zagg has. It is a very clear. The micro bubbles that appear once you have wicked the moisture away will disappear . Mine disappeared after one day.
The price was very good for a product that only costs $180

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Zagg Invisishieild!!!, January 1, 2013
B H (Ne United States) - See all my reviews
I have used Zagg products for years. Did like the orange peel effect that Zagg products had. Getting a replacement was arduous.

ArmorSuit to the rescue. I took a chance and found that the screen is:

1. Easier to clean
2. More Transparent
3. No Orange Peel effect
4. As easy to install as Zagg
5. Less expensive than Zagg
6. Using a Stylus- reads better and less drag than Zagg.
7. Seems more smudge resistant than Zagg.

My work over the years have been work environments that were not the cleanest and Zagg products dirt and grease would build up over time which were impossible to clean and I clean the screen on a very regular basis. I have not had this problem with ArmorSuit though it has been a short time. My experience with Zagg these issues would have shown up by now. I have purchased 9 Zagg products over the past 5 years.

In a nutshell I found this screen protector to be the best I have ever used in 20 yrs of using screen protection....going back to PDA days. I would buy this again and will purchase ArmorSuit in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, December 8, 2013
Awesome product so far. Feels military grade as the name suggests. Nice instructions, and if go by that it works. For my tab 3, it did not work for the first time, so I had to remove it from the screen atleast two times. At the third time I applied the supplied liquid liberally, and the protector did fit snugly. No signs of the earlier removal shown. Other cheap products won't work like these ever after a single removal, in my experience.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest screen protectors ever!, November 26, 2013
This review is from: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0" Tablet Screen Protector Shield + Lifetime Replacements (Personal Computers)
I bought both the armor suit for my and the wife cell phones and tablets. Best armor protective out there they're just a thin piece of my alarm with ripstop technology. On my 10 inch Acer Iconia tablet it came with a screen protector of basil protector and a back protector. For the cell phone it came with six separate pieces. following the directions the installation on all my devices with simple seamless.

My wife cell phone corner pulled up after snaging on her purse and became dirty so I emailed the company after registering the product and they send me a brand new one. I was charged for a brand new product but after I return old protector with the enclosed postage paid envelope they refunded me the money the next day. I have also remove my cell phone screen protector and applied it to my new cell phone off the same model and one day later all the microbubbles were gone just as before.

We use the Carl Zeiss alcohol wipes available at any Walmart optic center to clean the screens on all devices. This brings them back today one crystal clear and all fingerprints and smudges are gone.

Now I myself have scratched my cell phone and my tablet once the scratches blend into the background and seamlessly disappear over a few days. Even with our tablet and cell phones inside of protective cases we still recommend using all the pieces of the screen protector as it is a full body armor suit.

I highly recommend the armor protector suit for all your electronic devices as I have for many other customers that I have seen and talked to at all stores when they ask me what do I recommend for the best. With saying that not only does my self and my wife but also my mother's Kindle Fire and her cell phone my sister in laws cell phone and several friends at work have all switch their cheap screen protectors over to the armor shield.

With this fast-paced world that we live in and all the bumps and bruises are cell phones and electronics devices take it's good to know that our screens are protected by piece of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, great product, March 1, 2013
This is the first time I have ever applied one of these "wet" type of screen protectors. I watched the instructional video on their website, and also read many of the reviews to gather tips. The tips I read about doing it in the bathroom with the shower on, so that steam stops a lot of the air born dust, is a good one.

Never having done this before, I didn't use the little plastic squeegee to get enough of the air bubbles out. It was definitely my fault. After a couple days, it was dry, usable.. but had many good sized bubbles. Even after the suggested waiting period of a few days to let them work out, there were still many bubbles. I decided to give it more time. After about 2 weeks, even the large bubbles went away and it's perfect now.

Overall I'm very happy with how it turned out. Fingerprints show much less on the screen protector than the naked screen. Even though I didn't work enough of the bubbles out initially, it still finished well. So take your time and it will work even faster for you.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Armorsuit galaxy tab 3 10.1 screen protector~~ Really Amazing Protector !!!, July 25, 2013
I love my Tab 3 10.1 so much that I can't let it go unprotected, so I decided to purchase this product from amazon. I give the screen protector 10/10! It's amazing how simple & effective the installation was. I was so worried about getting bubbles or dust trapped underneath since the tablet is quite big, but i got ZERO bubbles! I feel so good and confident about it.

The screen is also very clear and reduces a significant amount of fingerprint smudges. The screen always looks clean and shiny like new. The surface is smooth and easy to glide your fingers around. The fit is perfect and all the cutouts match the right place. They included a little button piece for the button, which is nice.

When you install it, be sure to look at their youtube videos. I might help as it helped me since I get impatient when reading directions. It looks difficult, but it's actually very easy if you follow the steps one by one.

If I have any tips it would be to take your time and be gentle. When it's time to squeegee out the water, don't put so much pressure. Be gentle as you may ruin or stretch out the protector in the process. But I like that you can reapply it if you mess up. And when you're done, don't immediately clean the screen. It will shift a little and you do not want that. Just leave it alone for a couple of hours, say 5 hrs.

Buy it and you will like it!

Rate and Discover Movies