Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 3, 2013
I have to agree with others, it's a great screen protector but unusable with the "S-Pen". I just got my Note 10.1 2014 and was really anxious to use it withe the pen and it worked great until I put the screen protector on. Now I really wish I hadn't put it on as it's unusable with the "S-Pen". I just hope I can get it off OK and it hasn't done any damage.
Like others have said, if you're going to be using a "S-Pen" with your tablet save your money.

UPDATE: I just changed my review from two stars to four! I believe the problem was that I was trying to use my "S-Pen" too soon before the shield had completely dried. Now that it's fully cured my pen works really well and is very sensitive. It does have a little drag which I actually find beneficial.

While I was about ready to figure out how to remove it I now think I'll keep it and see how it performs in the long run.
on November 21, 2013
I've been a user of other brands of screen covers for my cell phones and tablets, I was familiar with ArmorSuit because of my use for a portable gaming system that I own, and found that they were one of the few companies that had already made one for my new tablet. The installation (to me,) was simple, and allows for proper placement. It took me a couple of adjustments to get the screen cover exactly as I wanted, (I'm a tad bit OCD, Ha!) Family members noticed several large streaks across the screen, and doubted that they would ever clear up. While they say that you should let it sit for 12 to 24 hours, I have found that if I place the screen under a lamp with a standard bulb, about 8" to 12" away, it can decrease drying time. Once completely dried, the S pen for the tablet moved across the screen with no problems. Also, while they say that most of the blemishes will disappear within 2 to 3 days, mine was clear within 24 hours, and my family was impressed. I was, once again, very satisfied with the ArmorSuit screen protector.
on March 25, 2014
I'm glad I was patient - it says "most bubbles and flaws will disappear in 24-48 hours". There was a grain of some clear sand or something under the shield so while it was wet I lifted it and scraped out the intruder with my fingernail, then applied more spray and reapplied. This resulted in an ugly crease in the shield and I was worried...24 hours later it was mostly gone and 48 hours later it is not visiable at all. However lifting the shield before it was dry did result in a couple of bubbles I was unable to smooth out - I have to wonder if I'd left the tiny grain in there if it would have ended up being less noticeable than the 2 bubbles.
Follow these simple instructions -
wash your hands,
clean the screen of any fingerprints or dust (I used the spray and the microfiber cloth and it worked perfectly),
wet your fingers thoroughly with the spray,
spray the sticky side of the shield AND the screen,
and slide the shield in to place while it is very wet.
Use the scraper to start smoothing excess liquid - and with it the bubbles - away from the middle and away from the openings in the shield, and keep the microfiber cloth to continue to wipe away the excess liquid until you are satisfied you have gotten out the bubbles - tiny bubbles and flaws WILL disappear in a day or two if you don't mess with it.
Then put your screen face down on a flat clean surface and don't touch it for at least 24 hours - use it as little as possible for 48 hours. When it dries, you won't even be able t tell you have a protective screen on your device at all!
on November 10, 2013
Patience is the key word. I followed the instructions but did not wet my fingers as good and still got micro bubbles BUT the instructions said wait 24 hours and imperfections will dissappear. They were right. I waited and pushed out the larger bubbles and everything else became invisible within 24 hours. Was easy to install and has a YouTube video to make it even easier.
on January 5, 2014
This is the only one that you will need, when they say no bubbles they mean what they say, I have used other products and they were all junk, no instructions and so many bubbles I could not see the screen, This is the only one you will ever need !!!!!
on March 29, 2014
This type of screen protector is the only type I buy anymore (from Zagg or Armorsuit). Two reasons for this: First, the material is stretchy and pliable, meaning it doesn't scratch as easily and is easier to put on. Second, with the application solution, it's a lot easier to slide these into place than the standard stick-on screen protector. The directions that come with it, I'll agree, are a little useless. Just make sure to spray the solution *on both sides* of the screen protector before putting it on and it'll slide on easily. You can even re-align it or pick dust specks off the adhesive while the solution is still on it (in the event that stray dust gets on it before you stick it on).

I wouldn't recommend any other protector material. Fingerprints wipe right off of this type, too.
on March 24, 2014
Love this product!! I love this brand and have used their screen protectors on virtually every device I own!

I had the Best Buy Rep put it on the tablet I bought and she couldn't stop raving about how easy it was to put on, especially compared to the over-priced products they carried.

It is a military grade, so for those of you not familiar, this means that gouging can occur if you are not careful (gouging to the protective screen not the actual screen).

I use my stylis pen on it and have had no issues.
on January 7, 2014
Works better than the other product Zagg for half the price. Love this product would recommend it to everyone. Easy to install and perfect for everyday lifestyle
on January 7, 2014
I was a bit hesitant to put the spray on the shield and screen, but it went on as advertised with no bubbles. I really like the fact that I do not see any prints on the screen.
on February 17, 2014
I used this brand name product on my PS Vita and was impressed on the ease of the application and protection that I'd try it on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014. Looks great and put me a little at ease with the extra protection.