5.0 out of 5 stars good product
easy to install, this will increase my resale value to a like new condition. very clear and strong. I would advise to anyone
Published 8 months ago by michael payne

At first I was impressed with the packaging, the squeegie and the little spray bottle.

But then I found the shield. it was soft and rubbery. OK Ive used some like these on other devices and they can be a bit grippy when sliding your finger. Oh well going to give it a try.

To my surprise it wasnt grippy. it worked rather well to swipe my...
Published 12 months ago by John Preston

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, March 8, 2014
This review is from: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Sony SmartWatch 2 Screen Protector Shield + Lifetime Replacements (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is protection, February 5, 2014
I am a bad user for electronic products so I must protect them always to avoid scratch them, this is the ultimate shield for your smart watch, protect your investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars worked for the time i had it, May 15, 2014
Screen Worked fine for the day I had the watch, sent back cause didn't work with my optimus g pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good shield; would not use the watch without one, August 5, 2014
Would put 4.5 stars, but for the benefit of the doubt I say 5.

It seems to pick up scuff marks (which other reviewers said go away by themselves on their screen protectors), but I'd rather them be on the protector than on my watch! (And I may be tougher on a watch than other people.)

I need to read the instructions to see if there is a way to clean it (safely). Then it would be full 5 stars.

It fits right, and touches register fine with it on.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product excellent value, October 3, 2014
Great product. With this style of screen protector the smaller the screen the easier it is to apply. Very satisfied with how well it is working for this application.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 23, 2014
Screen protector feels great to the touch. Easy to install.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, March 26, 2014
Great except battery life. I have to charge it during the day as it runs down on my 14 hour days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 12, 2014
Laya (Portland, Oregon) - See all my reviews
Love it! Its awesome!

4.0 out of 5 stars my 4th screen cover, May 6, 2014
since I've got my Sony SmartWatch I gotten four different screen covers for it the first one was the "Illumishield" and that did not work well second was "Skinomi" and it lasted longer but only 3 days the next one with" tech armor" which work very well however it's so thick, which is great for the protection that it kinda has air bubbles the last one is "armorsuit" 3 weeks of use and its not coming off I shower with it I go to work with it and my job is blue collar I stick my hand in my to a lot of areas where it can get scratched and peeled off and it's not uncommon for me to cut myself when it is very busy. I will rebuy "armorsuit" in a few months when it is to dinged up to look good, its the best of the four I tried.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too soft, too easy to peel off, sunscreen destroyed the outside of shield making it look nasty., November 18, 2013
John Preston (Fort Lauderdale, FL) - See all my reviews

To my surprise it wasnt grippy. it worked rather well to swipe my finger.

I was then worried because the shield seemed to be refracting the light from the display making it look like it was covered with something. Knowing from almost all shields that Ive used that sometimes there is trapped air that will go away in a day or two. And yes this went away so then the thing looked nice.

So now my only real gripe would be that the shield was just a tad small. It did not go to the edges of the glass(the case is slightly raised so a protector would sit perfectly if it were to the edges of the glass)

Ah well I guess it will be OK.

But then two things happened and I'm not not using it. After my 4th day I was out riding my bicycle and sprayed some sun screen from a mist bottle and some of it got onto the shield. Now the shield is blotchy as if it were hit with spray paint. This of course is because this is a SOFT material and not the harder plastics of other shields.

Second and lastly I reached into my backpack to pull out something and the shield got caught on the cloth of the bag and peeled up. And because it is a soft shield that needed a spray to be tacky it is now covered with hairs from the bag that wont come off.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›