- Size (LWH): 12 inches, 2 inches, 2 inches
- Weight: 7.04 ounces
ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 Tablet Screen Protector Shield + Lifetime Replacements
|Price:||$11.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Designed Compatible with ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 Tablet
- Optically Crystal Clear & Non-sticky outer surface
- Self-healing technology , Military grade material engineered for your specific device
- Reduces Grease & Fingerprint, Scratch Proof Protection & Abrasion, erosion, scratch, puncture, and impact resistant
- ArmorSuit Lifetime Replacement Warranty *Made in the USA*
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
ArmorSuit-MilitaryShield is extremely transparent and formulated against UV for anti-yellowing, in order to protect your device. ArmorSuit-MilitaryShield is made from the same protection film material used to protect military aircrafts, helicopters and space shuttles. MilitaryShield also equipped with "self-healing" technology to further extend the protection. The self-healing technology will eliminate minor scratches on the film over period of time. Our MilitaryShield has also been precisely cut to provide perfect fitting invisibly protect your device. You can relax and stop worrying about permanent scratches on your device because our MilitaryShield provides you a peace of mind to keep your device away from any scratches. ArmorSuit MilitaryShield features corrosion and moisture protection, it prevent moisture from migrating through film to attack underlying substrates. It also provides erosion and impact protection, it protect paint, plastics, metals and composites from sand, rock, rain, and debris damage. Also protects against general wear, rubbing, chaffing, abrading, scraping, etc.
How to Remove the MilitaryShield:
If you ever need to remove the ArmorSuit MilitaryShield, JUST PEEL IT OFF with your bare hands, it comes off clean and leaves NO sticky residue.
*Made in the USA*
Top Customer Reviews
Watch the YouTube video showing how to do this installation first so you know what to do. (Disclaimer - the video example uses an iPhone, which is much smaller that the Asus Transformer Tablet this is made for, so you need more than 2 pumps of the fluid to coat the backside of the protector! I used 6 and it worked well.)
The install went very easy after watching the video. Were there some air bubbles after I finished? Yes. Do they work themselves out given a day or two? Yes!
The other problem mentioned in some of the reviews is the supposed degraded sensitivity. I noticed this too when I started using my tablet after 45 minutes, and I was tempted to remove it and forget about it. But I didn't, and I am glad I had the patience to not remove it. 12 hour later it was considerably improved. 24 hours later and the tablet was just as sensitive as it was without the screen protector.
So, my advice, follow the instructions provided in writing and the YouTube video, and have a bit of patience, and you will be very happy with this screen protector!
Here're some niggles that should be noted:
- There is a slight reduction in screen responsiveness (just enough to be noticeable), but it shouldn't take long to adjust to it (press a half-a-hair harder/longer). In my opinion, unless one uses their tablet where precision is key (drawing and gaming), a slight reduction in sensitivity in favor of AMAZING protection shouldn't be a deal breaker.
- There will be microbubbles that never make it out. However these bubbles will always be located around the bezel and only noticeable in the right light. The screen, however, will be clear of any kind of bubbles as long as you thoroughly squeegee'd the excess liquid during application
- SPECIAL NOTE FOR KEYBOARD DOCK USERS: This screen protector is thick (all liquid application screen protectors are). This results in a very snug fit with the keyboard dock. It'll still fit, however you have to apply more force when putting it into the dock. Make sure the latch is all the way to the right. With the MilitaryShield on, I noticed that the tablet would only half dock and the latch sat somewhere in the middle (though it would think it was fully docked), so it was always necessary to give the TF300 an extra push to fully lock the tablet into place.
Here're some Pro Tips:
- Wash hands before beginning application
- Apply in a large, relatively dust-free room (kitchens are good)
- Use application liquid VERY liberally. Give your hands a light spray often, especially when you're still moving the screen protector around.Read more ›
48 hour update: There's maybe 2 bubbles left. Dunno how they're disappearing, but they are. IT'S MAGIC I TELL YOU. MAGIC!
Re-re-edit: They've all been gone for a few days now. Protection is holding up as it should. Worth the investment. Protip - get yourself a nice micro-fiber tip stylus.
Edit - 1/26/2013 - After a few months of use this is holding up well. A few fingernail marks that are not too obvious...still satisfied, although it is a little "tackier" to the touch than the glass underneath, so you have to be a little more precise in Angry Birds!! I'll accept that just for the protection benefits, LOL.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Armorsuit screen protectors are made here in the USA. That quality shows through with this product. This is the best plastic type screen protector I have used. Read morePublished 7 days ago by M. Owens
ArmorSuit makes excellent protection for electronic devices. Of much higher quality than competition.Published 2 months ago by Ryan
A good product with good application instructions.
Does not distort or effect viewing.
I recommend this product.
It's a Zag imitator. With either one you end of with micro-bubbles even though they say they will disappear. Not bad; Not as good as i had hoped.Published 12 months ago by Jody Rudolph
I've dropped a glass mug on my tablet and had plenty of hard scratchy materials on my tablet(toddler use) and tablet screen is still normal with no wear or tear on the screen... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Jtari Minter