Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 6, 2013
This product may protect the screen, I haven't tried hitting my phone with a hammer, but I do know it won't do any good if it peels off the phone in my pocket. It has been on the phone for about a week now, and at the rate it is peeling off, I expect it to be curled up in my pocket, completely off the phone within two weeks! What a crappy product! I have had $5 screen protectors stick for months without coming unstuck.
on April 3, 2013
Hard to put on. Cleaned it very carefully with the provided cloth, but must of missed a few dust particles. Tried lifting the panel to remove a couple particles with the provided little dust removal stickers, and made it worst. Once you lay it down, do not bother trying to remove dust particles. It just added more bubbles that I could not later remove. But hard to see the bubbles on a white iPhone, so not to bad (glass half full POV).
on March 24, 2013
I would not purchase the product. The screen protected didn't adhere like they say plus it scratched. We purchased the Armortech Shatter Resistant Screen Protector for the phone. Although Armortech offers a lifetime warranty on their product, their website is inoperative. There is no phone number and the email doesn't go through. Shame on me for not checking further into the company before getting ripped off by them.
on December 20, 2013
I did not get this.
First I scan Internet for product and I found it the Company Web side and they sell them for 2 for $10.00 Plus Shipping and Handling but there is no place for the Price on Shipping. That means they can charge you a $50.00 and more and then try to fight them. There is a phone number 1234567890 and no E-mail address.
If the company would be good they would post it all information.
on December 15, 2014
The first time my phone dropped the screen shattered and so did this crappy product.
on February 15, 2015
I received this product shattered and the box was not damaged in any way. If it can't survive in what looks like a well protected box i don't know how it will make it on my phone.
on December 23, 2014
Junk. Worse than useless. It does not stick to the screen. If this product has been "scientifically tested", I really have to wonder about their "scientists".
on January 20, 2015
This product is a joke. I only bought it because it was recommended by touchfire company that I bought my keyboard and case from. Touchfire products are a joke too.
on May 9, 2015
This product isn't worth 10 dollars screen protector cracked the first day I got it and I didn't even drop my phone or anything I just had my phone in my pocket