5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
I have purchased a total of 48 of these parachute bags to be used in oil field applications. The bags are used by water truck drivers to keep fittings in, they are heavy weight and very durable. I am very glad I found this product On amazon.com.
Published on October 7, 2012 by Joe D

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad rivet
One of the snaps pulled off its rivet the first time we opened the bag, now there is a small hole. :(
Published 10 months ago by Dale

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 7, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely tough, November 23, 2012
Very good quality materials and construction. Very durable. This zipper is strong.

Based on the dimensions, I thought the bag would be smaller in capacity. It can hold a lot more stuff than I thought it would because it basically wraps around whatever you put in it. If you don't need padding or rigid sides and bottom, this is a great choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tent Bag!, February 18, 2013
I lost my tent bag last time I went camping and replaced it with this Rothco bag. Have a lot of room to put my tent in and whatever else I need. I will be purchasing another.

4.0 out of 5 stars One word. Quality., December 25, 2012
The bag is huge - just as advertised - and the materials from which is made are of high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Go Cargo Bag! GO!, May 25, 2012
P. B. Terry (Turlock, CA USA) - See all my reviews
It's a big bag all things considered!. Very durable canvas with a nearly bomb-proof top zipper with snap flap and handles. No shoulder strap or D-rings to add a shoulder strap (fair warning). This bag is also not water resistant out of the package but can be made so with some commercial scotch guard (TM). Good bag for a quick trip load up the single main compartment and go go go! Also very please with initial price point.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY BIG BAG! VERY DURABLE, September 3, 2013
Love the bag! Very big haha and durable! Only thing that I hate is that it DOES NOT come with a shoulder strap. Other than that really nice! +10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars very heavy duty, July 3, 2013
great for air and ground travel. Holds up very well. It holds everything for a weekend trip or several days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for transporting board games!, December 14, 2014
Bought this bag to transport my various boardgames (X-Wing Miniatures, Ticket to Ride, Mage Knight, Dixit, Carcassonne, etc). Got the idea from various gaming message boards. Some of the Euro games in particular have large boxes, and of course miniatures gaming can have tons of pieces. This cavernous bag swallows them all! Rugged, looks decent, and has never failed to hold a huge batch of games and supplies. Will be buying another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Aviator's Kit Bag, but Just a Bit Larger than GI Issue, October 1, 2014
This is a bit larger than my old Aviator's Kit Bag that I used while in the 82nd Airborne Division (by maybe 10 inches the long way), but this thing is pretty nice for the price. I keep it in the back of my Jeep filled with sleeping kit and a change of clothes in case I get stranded somewhere. Durable canvas and pretty good snaps. The zipper slides with ease too.

5.0 out of 5 stars This things huge...., July 24, 2014
FB. (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
So the bag for my ryobi set ripped and I needed a replacement, but I needed something that would fit my construction belt also. Well this thing fit the bill not only are all the power tools in there but 2 belts, a bunch of odds and ends like hammers, shears, snips etc. This thing is worth the 20 dollars. The material is strong canvas so I'm not worried about that.

Military Parachute Cargo Bag