5.0 out of 5 stars Army wives and their families....................
I decided to not put off preordering Season 3. I know it's going to be a fantastic addition to the first 2 seasons. I can't remember any series that I've enjoyed more then Army Wives. You don't know from week to week what's going to happen next. The acting by all the cast is superb. Who ever did the casting did a fabulous job and the chemistry is strong...
Published on January 23, 2010 by Aria Rogers

1.0 out of 5 stars THERE WERE NO DISCS INSIDE THE DVD
Who do i need to talk to about receiving this season and there were no dvds inside of the case. There wasnt even little dividers in the dvd to hold numerous dvds. I need to get in contact with someone ASAP.
Published 16 months ago by Sara

5.0 out of 5 stars Army wives and their families...................., January 23, 2010
This review is from: Army Wives: Season 3 (DVD)

I'm very anxious for Series 4 to start on Sunday, April 11th at 10:00 pm EST. ( I got that off the official website ) and my DVR is already programmed.

[...]

If you haven't purchased the first 2 seasons yet I have one question: What are you waiting for? They are worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best shows, December 17, 2009
This review is from: Army Wives: Season 3 (DVD)
I own the first two seasons and have watched the third on Lifetime. It is a great show and this season was just as good as the first two seasons. It is however a few episodes shorter than the last. This seasons finale has to be one of the biggest cliff hangers that I've seen and I can't wait until June for the new season to start. I originally got hooked on this show because of my boyfriend and have watched it religiously ever since. I now have got my mother and my brother-in-law hooked on this show as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Army Wives (Season 3), March 9, 2011
This review is from: Army Wives: Season 3 (DVD)
Having a son in the Army, this show hits close to home! My daughter-in-law and I discuss each episode and also try to figure out the up coming episodes! It is about as true to life as entertainment can allow! I think it is one of the best shows on TV today. They had talked of canceling the show but apparently the "fans" of the show wouldn't hold still for that! One finds themselves feeling like a member of the family in this show. You laugh, cry, worry, do all the things with them that any military family does. If anyone wants to have a glimpse of military life, this is a great way to experience it for yourself! Thanks to my son and his wife, I now own every season of "Army Wives"! It was my Christmas present amd I couldn't have wished for anything better! I don't know what else to say about "Army Wives" but that, to me, it is the best show out there at this time.
It shows life on the Army base called Ft. Marshall! There are 5 families, each with the military person a different rank from general down to Sgt. There is even a female LT.Col. The whole series is mainly about the close friendships one forms while going through the different experiences that military families go through during tours of duty at different posts! Like I said if one wants to get even an idea of military life, watch "Army Wives"!

5.0 out of 5 stars The wife, February 22, 2011
This review is from: Army Wives: Season 3 (DVD)
I bought these for my wife and she loves them. I have watched with her. Very detailed on military wife. Great stuff if you know the miltary

5.0 out of 5 stars Army Wife, May 23, 2010
This review is from: Army Wives: Season 3 (DVD)
Let's just say, I have loved the Army Wives ever since they first came on TV. Waiting around for this third season killed me even more than waiting on the first and second. Now of course, I await the fourth. I know this show is all drama that doesn't take place for real to the same people in the Army all the time, but I still love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Army Wives, April 14, 2010
This review is from: Army Wives: Season 3 (DVD)
Wow, I was so happy that the third season of Army Wives was out. I ordered this months before it was available so I could have it as soon as possible. I have watched Army Wives from the very first season and have never missed an episode.

The third season of Army Wives will not disappoint its viewers. Each season seems to get better and better so I am confident each and every viewer will love it as much as I do. Season Four has just started and I am excited to see what happens - So get season three and watch it to refresh your memory of what has gone on and strap in for season four.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 13, 2014
Deirdre J. Hancox (Rangiora New Zealand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Army Wives: Season 3 (DVD)
Just love this DVD. I would suggest that if you haven't seen any of these that you buy the series now.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoy this show, June 10, 2014
This review is from: Army Wives: Season 3 (DVD)
This is one of those shows that I only started watching near the end so I am really enjoying catching up on what occurred.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT TV Show, May 2, 2014
Stephen Piersall (Syracuse, NY area) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Army Wives: Season 3 (DVD)
If your a fan of this TV series, it is a must buy so that later you can re-watch all the episodes. My being in the USAF 21 years I would grade the content about 75% accurate. Good chic flick show and for us Vet's a change to go back in time and see a different perspective on how the base operates and why

5.0 out of 5 stars :), April 29, 2014
This review is from: Army Wives: Season 3 (DVD)
I ordered all the seasons. Exactly as promised. Love this show to pieces. Wish it was still on the air.

Army Wives: Season 3
Army Wives: Season 3 by n/a (DVD - 2010)
$23.99 $19.96