Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: DVD|Change

on January 23, 2010
I decided to not put off preordering Season 3. I know it's going to be a fantastic addition to the first 2 seasons. I can't remember any series that I've enjoyed more then Army Wives. You don't know from week to week what's going to happen next. The acting by all the cast is superb. Who ever did the casting did a fabulous job and the chemistry is strong.

I'm very anxious for Series 4 to start on Sunday, April 11th at 10:00 pm EST. ( I got that off the official website ) and my DVR is already programmed.

[...]

If you haven't purchased the first 2 seasons yet I have one question: What are you waiting for? They are worth every penny.
on December 17, 2009
I own the first two seasons and have watched the third on Lifetime. It is a great show and this season was just as good as the first two seasons. It is however a few episodes shorter than the last. This seasons finale has to be one of the biggest cliff hangers that I've seen and I can't wait until June for the new season to start. I originally got hooked on this show because of my boyfriend and have watched it religiously ever since. I now have got my mother and my brother-in-law hooked on this show as well.
on May 2, 2014
If your a fan of this TV series, it is a must buy so that later you can re-watch all the episodes. My being in the USAF 21 years I would grade the content about 75% accurate. Good chic flick show and for us Vet's a change to go back in time and see a different perspective on how the base operates and why
on January 7, 2014
3rd season is action packed and the characters grow! I love the entire ensemble, one of the greatest shows on television!!!
The cast and writing are excellent and I cannot get enough of the show!
on January 8, 2014
Love this show. The ladies (and Roland) are holding down the fort while their husbands (and wife) are off fighting the war. They are a fixture of the general wives and the privates wives. They are a funny unit.
on January 28, 2013
I love army wives! I've never been so hooked on a tv show series! Especially with how tv shows are now days. My mom is the same way, but we have been watching all the episodes together and really enjoying them.
on October 14, 2013
Excellent series! Army Wives is well written and very addictive. It is wonderful to be able to start the next episode immediately instead of having to wait a week. This series is about life in the military at Fort Marshall and in the war zone. It shows happiness as well as heartbreak.
on July 1, 2013
The cast is perfect for this show and I found myself really getting wrapped up in the characters and the character development. Over the course of 3 seasons I found that I liked these characters very much and wanted to be a part of their lives.
Before watching this show I didn't know very much about the army. I had my preconceived ideas. But this show has given me a new understanding and a new appreciation for those who serve in the armed forces and for the families and friends who are their support system. I have been watching an Army Wives marathon and I am now on Season 6. I don't want this show to end! My kudos go to the writers for writing rich material that makes the characters not caricatures. The writers could make this show very predicatble but thanks to their writing and the superb actors who bring the story to life-this show is not only highly entertaining but will teach you a lot! I would highly recommend this series. And think of the sacrifice people in the armed forces make on behalf of our country whenever you watch it. Do something good for a vet.
on May 5, 2013
I love this series! The characters are like people you would meet in your neighborhood. You form some sort of bond with each one of them. The storylines are realistic and captivating. I have learned a great deal about the glamorous and the not-so-glamorous side of military. I have come to appreciate the sacrifices of soldiers and especially their families. There are many great lessons in parenting, maintaining friendships, forgiving, cultivating a marriage even in adverse circumstances, dealing with life's trials and tribulations, dealing with unspeakable loss. The writers do a fantastic job. I have a Kindle Fire HD and Amazon Prime and this series is one of the free ones offered. I have a friend who was an Army wife while her husband was on active duty. She is an avid fan so I decided to give the series a try. I was hooked from the first episode of Season 1!
on February 26, 2013
Have watched Seasons 1-4 and are nearing the end of the 5th. We have gotten so involved it seems like we personally know these people. We laugh, feel their anxiety, frustration, confusion, joy, anger, pain, sorrow and even cry with them. It's that kind of a show. There's enough Army "stuff" for the men and enough female "stuff" for the women and kid/teen "stuff" all woven together to keep everyone interested. I expect when we come to the end (Season 6) we're going to feel that we got orders assigning us to another base and will really be missing our "friends" when we're no longer together.