4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product
Published 11 months ago by M O.

3.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected
These grill rails are ok just not what I expected. For them to work one way with my coleman gas grill means I have to leave the grease trap off the grill. The other way is to go and purchase 1.25 inch bushings and longer srews so you can leave the grease trap in place.
Published 11 months ago by JL

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, August 5, 2013
This review is from: Arnall's Pontoon Grill Bracket Set (Misc.)
My family was very impressed with my BBQ setup due to this product. Hangs over my boat which saves space and keeps the inside clean. Simple in design, but quality throughout. Thick brackets. Holes lined up with my BBQ and fit 1 1/4" pontoon rail perfectly. Negative: My Grill has a drip tray. Instructions said to purchase a spacer kit for $5(good deal), but this was during assembly. It would have been nice to know in the product description to purchase beforehand. I put it together the morning of going out on the lake. Could not use that day.

3.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected, August 14, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Bracket works well but difficult to attach, June 23, 2013
This review is from: Arnall's Pontoon Grill Bracket Set (Misc.)
Once the bracket was attached to the grill it has worked very well. It took my husband a while to get the bracket attached to the grill but once it was on it was easy to attach the grill to the boat rail. I would recommend this bracket to anyone with a pontoon boat.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Start but Needs Work, December 14, 2013
Fly Boy "KC" (WI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arnall's Pontoon Grill Bracket Set (Misc.)
If you have a suitable Coleman camp stove this fits perfectly. However, the spacing between the bracket and the stove may not be big enough to slide the grease catcher into the bracket underneath the grill (see the manual [...] I purchased some aluminum spacers from a local shop and longer bolts, and it works fine. With the bracket attached the Coleman will not fit into the carry bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars well made and heavy, June 23, 2014
This review is from: Arnall's Pontoon Grill Bracket Set (Misc.)
When I ordered this item, I was skeptical about the strength but after I got the item, I found it was heavy and very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than my husband's solution LOL, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Arnall's Pontoon Grill Bracket Set (Misc.)
It's secure but not level. Much better than my husband's solution LOL!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, May 22, 2014
This review is from: Arnall's Pontoon Grill Bracket Set (Misc.)
was a higher quality than I expected. as for some of the questions I saw on the other posts... I think you could mount 50 to 60 pounds on it. got some wing nuts for easier on/off at the local hardware store for a buck or two.

5.0 out of 5 stars worked like a charm, May 16, 2014
This review is from: Arnall's Pontoon Grill Bracket Set (Misc.)
We purchased a coleman grill to mount on our pontoon boat. These brackets worked great and makes the grill very stable.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice system!, May 14, 2014
This review is from: Arnall's Pontoon Grill Bracket Set (Misc.)
We wanted to save money and not pay big bucks for a BOAT GRILL, so we got this kit to attach to an inexpensive grill...and it works beautifully! All our friends are so impressed! We love this and would recommend to anyone!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars BQ Grill, May 5, 2014
This review is from: Arnall's Pontoon Grill Bracket Set (Misc.)
I love my grill. Works great on my pontoon boat . We just pulled up in a cove and started cooking got a pontoon must have

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›