Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Customer Discussions > Revelation forum

Arnel Pineda

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 23, 2008 4:20:21 PM PDT
Mr. Tyson says:
Does anyone have some background info
on Arnel Pineda? He's one hell of a vocalist.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2008 8:37:11 PM PDT
D. Kreft says:
He is from Quezon City, Philippines and was discovered by Neal Schon on You Tube singing for a band called " The Zoo"in the Philippines.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 23, 2008 2:33:07 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 23, 2008 2:36:33 PM PDT
Arnel's official website is listed as http://arnelpineda.ning.com/. You can also find out information about him at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnel_Pineda. I hope this helps.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2008 12:25:51 PM PDT
Nuk says:
Check it out on Wikipedia. Lots of info and links.

Posted on Jul 28, 2009 2:47:13 PM PDT
Inhabitant says:
I just saw Journey in concert...Reno, NV on July 25th 2009 ( I first saw them back in 1980)

I have not seen a better concert in a long time.

Arnel Pineda completely blew me away. This voice! So powerful! I didn't want the concert to end, he was that good.

I am an instant fan of his...and my love for Journey has been renewed.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2010 9:48:11 PM PDT
Do you know if he rerecorded Don't Stop Believing for this album? Because that's the only reason I wanna purchase it, I already have the Greatest Hits.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 20, 2010 2:42:06 PM PDT
Mr. Tyson says:
Ritchie,
Yes it's the second track on disc 2.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 20, 2010 4:17:27 PM PDT
He actually re=recorded "Don't Stop Believin"? Are you sure? Because I seriously cannot tell the difference from the one that I hear on the radio nowadays from the Greatest Hits CD.

Posted on May 22, 2010 2:22:29 AM PDT
A. Nosliw says:
Journey will release their new conceptual rock album sometimes in June 2011. I heard Arnel Pineda blew away the microphone during the recording session. Can't wait now!

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 1:44:23 PM PST
Before Steve Perry Journey had no airtime and hardly sold albums because the music sucked. Steve Perry was recruited by the manager of Journey to try a last attempt to save the band. Steve worked his magic writing songs and the first album with Steve Perry sold double platinum. The two singers they brought in when Steve Perry had to have hip surgery are nothing but mimics. Neil Schon is a jerk. Steve asked him to leave Journey alone and start a New BAND but Neil couldn't write his way out of a paper bag and knew it and used Journeys hits that Steve wrote or Steve and Jonathan Cain wrote together. I have people buy me what they thought were albums I didn't have because I am such a huge fan of Steve Perry and Journey WITH Steve Perry and I write a thank you note AFTER I put those the CD where it belongs... In the trash.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Revelation forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Jun 23, 2008
Latest post:  Jan 8, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Revelation
Revelation by Journey (Audio CD - 2008)
4.3 out of 5 stars (230)