5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice
They look great. The only problem is that they are a bit wide so they fit a little loose. But I have been looking for a red pair of sunglasses that do not have oversized frames so that they wouldn't look ridiculous, I found them.
Published 18 months ago by my name

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright
I liked the sunglasses, however, I didn't think the material used to make this sunglasses was worth the price. I returned it and decided to get Ray-Ban's sunglasses instead.
Published on April 21, 2012 by ceeQdub

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, February 28, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, April 21, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Colors, July 22, 2013
Glasses look good and arrived as expected. They're a little bit on the light side as far as weight goes, but I feel like I'm in a Wes Anderson movie when wearing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cool, December 21, 2012
im really gracefull with this watch cool im really gracefull with this watch cool im really gracefull with this watch cool

Arnette AN 4119 AGENT Sunglasses