5.0 out of 5 stars I use it daily! Love it!
Published on April 18, 2012 by Dd

1.0 out of 5 stars worked great....ONCE
Published 16 months ago by Leann

5.0 out of 5 stars I use it daily! Love it!, April 18, 2012
This review is from: Aroma Lumin - Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser (Health and Beauty)
I am an essential oil junkie....I have searched for quite some time for a diffuser that I thought would work well with the pure oils I use and I found it in this product. I use this diffuser daily in my bedroom and my husband and I love it! The lights on it have several settings and the mist has a couple settings as well. It is super easy to use and clean. I usually put anywhere from 7-10 drops of essential oils and you can smell it throughout our entire bedroom. I'm hooked and loving this product! I think it is important to know to use the more pure essential oils to get the best result of the aromatherapy and therapeutic benefits from this diffuser.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow. Talk about a scent producer, July 21, 2012
Jonathan C. Ross (Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA) - See all my reviews
I have tried several different ones of these, and this has been by far the best of them. It's smaller than I thought, but it works. In fact, it works so well, I put it by the intake for the air conditioner and the scent goes all throughout the house. Great little contraption. The button on the left can choose one of the different colors of the light. Not touching it at all lets it automatically cycle through them all. The button on the right lets you use the option of high, medium, or low mist amounts. Well designed and thought out. I thought it would of been glass at this price point, but it works so well, I am not complaining!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, March 2, 2012
LOVE this product! Works GREAT! It makes my home smell terrific and looks pretty too with the different colored lights! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars The colors are awesome and it works great!, February 27, 2012
Length:: 1:30 Mins

Aroma Lumin - Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser

This is the best Aromatherapy diffuser for the price.
The color changing LED's are amazing!

Check out the video and you will see what I mean!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, April 4, 2013
My wife and I have been looking for a good, cheap diffuser for awhile and this one fits the bill perfectly. Its small, looks nice, the lights are an added bonus but we usually turn them off. The run time on 'High' isn't very long, but it definitely does its job like it should. We love the unit and use it all the time. The 'Medium' setting is great and that is usually what we run the unit on.

The directions aren't super clear on what the lights mean, but I can elaborate. The button on the left controls the colored lights, that one is easy to figure out. The button on the right controls the diffuser. When it first turns on after being plugged in it is on High. Push the button on the right and it goes to Medium, again and it goes to Low. Press it one more time and it is Off.

The reason I am giving the unit 4 stars instead of 5 is that there is still quite a bit of water left in the diffuser when it decides to automatically shut off. There is a small metal contact point that comes out of the bottom of the reservoir with plastic surrounding it. When the water stops touching this point the unit shuts down. Normally the contact point is about 1cm above the bottom of the resirvoir, but I took my Dremel tool and ground the plastic off of one side of this contact until the plastic was about 2mm high instead of the normal 1cm. This makes the unit last longer and use up more of the water, but still leaves enough that it doesn't run completely dry. We haven't had any adverse effects after doing this. It probably voids the warranty so I can't tell you to do this, but it worked great for us.

4.0 out of 5 stars great diffuser, January 21, 2013
Its a great diffuser. I only wish it had an auto-shut off. Luckily the motor seems to turn off, but it continues to blink until we wake in the morning.

1.0 out of 5 stars worked great....ONCE, March 6, 2013
Plugged this in the minute I received it and loved it. Didn't pay attention to how long it diffused but it seemed to diffuse for a few hours. Then the second time I used it, I could not get it to turn on. Had water filled to correct line, oils dropped in and everything seemed in place. Once I plugged in it just blinked and would not diffuse. I had to plug and unplug several times to finally get it to decide to work. Once it did, it only diffused for less than an hour before blinking to be shut off. In addition, the light effects were less impressive after the first time use. Not that I care too much about the color effects, but with the first time use the color changing was bright and constant. All additional uses have been a slight change of color before blinking for manual shut off. Really bummed about this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Appears I got lemon, but company was ultimately very responsive, January 7, 2013
UPDATE 1/9/12: The company worked with me to resolve the issue. Once we got through a little communication issue, they were very responsive and resolved the issue to my satisfaction. While I am wary of the this particular device (the aroma lumin diffuser), the seller was great to work with.
If you expect a diffuser to work more than 30 minutes at a time without refilling it, don't buy this one. I contacted the seller to return and stated that it ran out of mist after 30 minutes on the lowest setting. However, the instructions manual stated it would run for 5 hrs max. With that it mind, I believed it was defective. The seller challenged me saying they never said it would run 5 hrs. I sent a pdf of the instruction manual with that statement highlighted. Seller then agreed to refund me, but haven't seen it yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Diffuser, July 16, 2012
This diffuser is very nice. It works quickly when turned on and it is adjustable in the amount of mist and if you want lights or you do not want lights. The shipping was very quick and it was very well packed.

4.0 out of 5 stars gives off alot of smell but does not run long, April 7, 2013
Lights are nice for kids if you want to shut them off you can. Gives good scent without having to put in many drops bc it holds so little water.
Doesn't hold much water & it stops when its still half full. It lasts about 3 hours but it is better than candles or burning tarts. Safe & healthy.

If it was a little cheaper, I would be more satisfied for $20 would be reasonable. Next purchase will be a puhzen, you can get them for $60 on drugstore which will run for 10 hours!

Also will say this was shipped extremely fast.

Aroma Lumin - Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser