Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 18, 2012
I am an essential oil junkie....I have searched for quite some time for a diffuser that I thought would work well with the pure oils I use and I found it in this product. I use this diffuser daily in my bedroom and my husband and I love it! The lights on it have several settings and the mist has a couple settings as well. It is super easy to use and clean. I usually put anywhere from 7-10 drops of essential oils and you can smell it throughout our entire bedroom. I'm hooked and loving this product! I think it is important to know to use the more pure essential oils to get the best result of the aromatherapy and therapeutic benefits from this diffuser.
1313 comments| 136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2012
I have tried several different ones of these, and this has been by far the best of them. It's smaller than I thought, but it works. In fact, it works so well, I put it by the intake for the air conditioner and the scent goes all throughout the house. Great little contraption. The button on the left can choose one of the different colors of the light. Not touching it at all lets it automatically cycle through them all. The button on the right lets you use the option of high, medium, or low mist amounts. Well designed and thought out. I thought it would of been glass at this price point, but it works so well, I am not complaining!
44 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2012
LOVE this product! Works GREAT! It makes my home smell terrific and looks pretty too with the different colored lights! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
on April 4, 2013
My wife and I have been looking for a good, cheap diffuser for awhile and this one fits the bill perfectly. Its small, looks nice, the lights are an added bonus but we usually turn them off. The run time on 'High' isn't very long, but it definitely does its job like it should. We love the unit and use it all the time. The 'Medium' setting is great and that is usually what we run the unit on.

The directions aren't super clear on what the lights mean, but I can elaborate. The button on the left controls the colored lights, that one is easy to figure out. The button on the right controls the diffuser. When it first turns on after being plugged in it is on High. Push the button on the right and it goes to Medium, again and it goes to Low. Press it one more time and it is Off.

The reason I am giving the unit 4 stars instead of 5 is that there is still quite a bit of water left in the diffuser when it decides to automatically shut off. There is a small metal contact point that comes out of the bottom of the reservoir with plastic surrounding it. When the water stops touching this point the unit shuts down. Normally the contact point is about 1cm above the bottom of the resirvoir, but I took my Dremel tool and ground the plastic off of one side of this contact until the plastic was about 2mm high instead of the normal 1cm. This makes the unit last longer and use up more of the water, but still leaves enough that it doesn't run completely dry. We haven't had any adverse effects after doing this. It probably voids the warranty so I can't tell you to do this, but it worked great for us.
on February 27, 2012
Aroma Lumin - Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser

This is the best Aromatherapy diffuser for the price.
The color changing LED's are amazing!

Check out the video and you will see what I mean!
33 comments| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2013
Plugged this in the minute I received it and loved it. Didn't pay attention to how long it diffused but it seemed to diffuse for a few hours. Then the second time I used it, I could not get it to turn on. Had water filled to correct line, oils dropped in and everything seemed in place. Once I plugged in it just blinked and would not diffuse. I had to plug and unplug several times to finally get it to decide to work. Once it did, it only diffused for less than an hour before blinking to be shut off. In addition, the light effects were less impressive after the first time use. Not that I care too much about the color effects, but with the first time use the color changing was bright and constant. All additional uses have been a slight change of color before blinking for manual shut off. Really bummed about this one.
on July 26, 2013
I was looking for one that I could use with essential oils, not fragrances. This one does work well.

I wanted a diffuser for the bedroom as I often suffer from insomnia and the master bedroom is always the room we quarantine any sick family members to. This diffuser is almost perfect. I really like the lights, very relaxing to watch them change colors, but not too bright to disrupt sleep, great for helping set a relaxing mood.

It is smaller than my main diffuser, holds less and therefore doesn't last as long, doesn't diffuse into a very large area, doesn't have as many settings, but it's fine for the bedroom.

The reason I took one star off is because it doesn't have auto shut off or a power button.

I have also found that when turning the diffuser on, it won't cut on if the power cord is plugged into the diffuser then plugged into the wall. I have to plug it into the wall first, then into the diffuser for it to cut on.

It has nice lines and looks very nice sitting in the bedroom.

The 2 covers are a bit of the pain to work when you are sick.

While it does have a small well for water and won't run long, I'm okay with that as many times I'm using strong oils that don't need to be diffused for long anyway. I do wish it had settings so you don't always have to diffuse continuously, but rather a timed cycle where it diffuses for 5 minutes or 20 minutes or 30 minutes every hour, etc.

Overall, I'm pleased with this purchase. Diffusers are expensive and for the price this one is better than expected.
on January 21, 2013
Its a great diffuser. I only wish it had an auto-shut off. Luckily the motor seems to turn off, but it continues to blink until we wake in the morning.
on April 7, 2013
Lights are nice for kids if you want to shut them off you can. Gives good scent without having to put in many drops bc it holds so little water.
Doesn't hold much water & it stops when its still half full. It lasts about 3 hours but it is better than candles or burning tarts. Safe & healthy.

If it was a little cheaper, I would be more satisfied for $20 would be reasonable. Next purchase will be a puhzen, you can get them for $60 on drugstore which will run for 10 hours!

Also will say this was shipped extremely fast.
on September 15, 2012
Simply amazing. I leave on low for an hour and my apartment(960 sq.ft.)smells wonderful for the rest of the day. If I leave it on when I leave the apartment and come back, I can smell it in the hallway before I even get to my door!