Aromatherapy Top 6 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Basic Sampler Essential Oil Gift Set- 6/10 Ml (Lavender, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Orange, Peppermint)
|Price:||$12.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$67.00 (84%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Includes 6, 10ml Tea Tree, Lavender, Eucalyptus Lemongrass, Peppermint & Sweet Orange
- All Kis oils are 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
- no additives, fillers, bases or carriers added.
- KIS Natural collection will includes the following 99 oils- Angelica Root, Anise Star, Aphrodisiac blend, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Breathe Easy blend, Cajeput, Camphor, Cananga, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Chamomile (German), Chamomile (Roman), Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning blend, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa Absolute, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Dill Weed, Elemi, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir Needle, Frankincense, French Lavender, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Ho Wood, Hydacheim, Hyssop, Invigorate blend, Jasmine Absolute, Juniper Berry, Kanuka, Key Lime, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Mace, Mandarin, Manuka, Meditation blend, Melissa, Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Oregano, Origanum, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Penny Royal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Petitgrain, Pimento, Pine, Ravensara, Relaxation blend, Renew blend, Rose Absolute (Bulgarian), Rose Absolute (Moroccan), Rose Geranium, Rosemary, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood (Australian), Sandalwood (Indian), Sensation blend, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spruce, Stress Relief blend, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagates, Tangerine, Tansy, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Yarrow and Ylang Ylang.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Essential oils vary greatly both in quality and how they are used. I can only speak a bit on my own uses. I know some use as a natural preservative, some can be taken internally, some make their own perfumes...
I don't do any of that although I do take olive leaf extract which is a close cousin.
While some may not know the phrase "essential oil" they probably have heard the term "aromatherapy" and this is where the essential oils come in.
It's been shown that certain aromas can have an effect on both your psychological and physical well-being via stimulating certain parts of the brain to trigger reactions and via the natural molecules entering the lungs can offer therapeutic benefit for many.
In additon to that, many just smell soothing so it can create a calmer home without people and animals breathing in fumes and artificial chemicals to do so. And no soot filling your home from large candles burning down either!
So how do I use them? Two ways. You can buy a fine mister (like an olive oil sprayer you use in place of Pam on your pans that you fill yourself) and fill it with 30-40 drops of one oil or an oil blend, then add 1.5 oz of distilled water and 1.5 oz of vodka (you have to have high proof alcohol. Rubbing won't work. This makes the scent linger longer) and use it as a beneficial air freshener.
But my favorite way...and the best way to make this a real cool gift that's quite affordable is to pick up an essential oil diffuser on Amazon.Read more ›
My sister plans on using these oils for making homemade soaps. If she gets around to this anytime soon I will try to remember to update this review and let everyone know how well it worked with these oils.
I recently started doing some research on essential oils to assuage my own curiosity and I feel I should share it with anyone thinking of purchasing them (which I assume you are if you are reading this).
First and foremost, the grading systems companies use to grade their products are all relative because there is no regulation of the grades. So when it says "therapeutic grade", that just means it's that companies idea of therapeutic grade.Read more ›
I use it to scent my home cleaning products because I hate the scent of vinegar. Since the smell is so strong, I doubted it could be masked but it truly does work. I use 1 cup vinegar, 1 cup water, and 35 drops of essential oil (35 drops sounds like a lot but it's less than 1/2 a teaspoon) and I can't smell the vinegar at all, just a lovely lavender scent.
The only reason I gave this set 4 stars instead of five is that the dropper top does leak a little. Honestly, I think most bottles of oil probably leak a little so I can't really bash these, but it does drip down the label sometimes when I turn it right side up after pouring, which wastes precious oil. Not enough to make me discontinue buying the product, but enough that it irks me when I'm using it.
Overall this is a set of lovely, concentrated oils that are beautifully scented and can be used for almost anything!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is amazing! I got such a bargain for these top of the line oils! You only need two drops and it has your whole room smelling amazing!Published 1 hour ago by Mkwright
I got these essential oils for Christmas and am enjoying them immensely. I especially like the lavender essential oil. Its very calming :)Published 10 hours ago by Sierra
They seemed to be very high-quality. The aromas are exactly as described and you only need to use very little. I would recommend this to anyone.Published 22 hours ago by Josh
These are great oils. I wish amazon sold more of this brand. The scent is good and strong. The selection is good, not great - love lavender, lemongrass, orange, and peppermint -... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Gadgeteer
Excellent quality, great scents! High quality oils. Very nice packaging, purchased intending to gift, but kept for myself, and am so glad I did. Lovely! Read morePublished 1 day ago by Barbara