5.0 out of 5 stars Best smelling diffuser
I have been buying from this company for a long time. The product lasts over three months at least and it's a great value. I ordered the wrong one once and they took care of me right away. Wonderful customer service. I will recommend this product to all friends and family and to anyone who is looking for a great smelling green product.
Published on April 6, 2010 by Julie Mosher

1.0 out of 5 stars Has Almost No Scent
Published on October 15, 2009 by D. Johnstone

1.0 out of 5 stars Has Almost No Scent, October 15, 2009
This review is from: Greenair Aromatherapy Reed Diffusers, 2.7-Ounce Containers, Set Of 3 Assorted Scents (Honeysuckle, Lavender And Lemongrass) (Health and Beauty)
I bought a Reed Diffuser in a Dollar Store for $3.00 and it scented an average size bedroom for weeks. I thought these would be much better. The first day with these I tried one in the same bedroom and there was a very faint scent. I had to get about 6 inches away to smell it. I turned the reeds over and still no scent. I put one in a bathroom and the scent was a little stronger but still not as good as the $3.00 Dollar Store one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Greenair Reed Diffusers, December 1, 2009
I agree with the first reviewer.
However, I would give these the lowest possible rating. Jeff Bezos: Please don't waste your money putting these on your site. No matter the flavor, THEY ALL SMELL EXACTLY LIKE NAIL POLISH REMOVER. I tried the Jasmine, the Lavendar and one other.
They are so bad and smell so toxic that I cannot even think of donating the ones I haven't yet opened.
Uggggh!

1.0 out of 5 stars If you want your room to smell the same as it did before., August 31, 2010
These did little, if anything to produce a pleasant scent and most of them don't smell that good any way... which may make the no smell thing a mixed blessing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best smelling diffuser, April 6, 2010