- File Size: 321 KB
- Print Length: 87 pages
- Publication Date: May 20, 2010
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B002VPEL7K
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #211,796 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Aromatherapy 6 Week Course - Take Charge of your Health with Essential Oils! (Aromatherapy Training Book 1) Kindle Edition
"Pretty Happy" by Kate Hudson
Healthy Ways to Love Your Body | Check out "Pretty Happy".
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
I have used the oils in a professional massage practice, taught workshops, even been on TV for one brief, terrifying moment!
I currently live in Hawaii with my family where I have a Craniosacral Therapy practice into which I incorporate the oils.
Top Customer Reviews
I have learnt so much from this author and would Highly recommend this course, I derived so much from it that I have asked the author about other courses she provides
I had an early response from an email that I sent her and can honestly say if there is one book/course that you buy regarding aromatherapy, this is the one.
and a must have item
I will revisit it time and time again as I work my way through the journey of aromatherapy
I felt the course truly educated me on essential oils and how to use them, and so much more.
If you are interested in the healing through essential oils as i have been then i would strongly recommend you take this course.
You will be happy you did. The link is below so you can check it out.
Aromatherapy 6 Week Course - Take Charge of your Health with Essential Oils! (Aromatherapy Training)
Emilcie E. Cortes
Also, her essential oil kits and follow-up classes are very economical. Will move on to her next level. Thank you for peaking my interests!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I learned a whole lot with this book. Easy reading and I tho k the questions in the back of each chapter were really helpful.Published 3 months ago by Sandra Pena
Learning so much. I was worried that I would be overwhelmed with everything in this book but it is presented in such a way that it is easy to take notes. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Simmy
I really enjoyed the course and how it is broken down focusing on just a few oils to really get to know , so many books are overwhelming with too many oils to study at one time... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Lynn DeHart
I found the course/book to provide a great deal of helpful information and it is a great place for anyone interested in aromatherapy to start. I look forward to learning more.Published 17 months ago by Gina B.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Aromatherapy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Alternative Therapies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Aromatherapy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living