|Price:||$7.11 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- High Quality
- Proprietary design
- Exceptional performance
- The game's ultra-portability allows families to play in the car, at the dinner table, on vacation or at a party!
- Winner of Dr. Toy Top 10 Games, iParenting Media, National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, and Learning Magazine's Teachers Choice awards.
- Winner of the iParenting Media award
- Winner of the National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
- Winner of Learning Magazine's Teachers Choice award
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
This great toy generates interesting conversation for young and old alike. I would recommend for all ages. Would be a great gift for a new-college student, newly married couples, a teacher, grandparent, or family.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
learned so much about my family with this game, has some questions that can be omitted but a good conversation starter, replay value may be low due to use of questionsPublished 7 days ago by Juan
We love this game and keep it near the dinner table. Some of the questions are a little dumb but it gets us talking (and distracts kids from fighting with each other. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Markus33
When it comes to meal time, this is a great way to incentivize kids to talk, socialize, interact, instead of keeping their noses in their electronics. Ugh. Read morePublished 1 month ago by HRDiva
Like the idea of the product, just very disappointed in the size! It is very very small. They could have at least made a s big as a deck of cards!Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
My grandkids loved playing this parents and grandparents at a recent family dinner. Everyone was involved and interested!Published 2 months ago by Diane Hatfield
I think this is something every family should have at their table. My kids and I enjoy taking this out at dinner time every night and talking about what is on the cards. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amanda Rocha