Initial post: Jun 12, 2012 10:40:50 PM PDT
A. F. Junior says:
www.wnd.com/2012/06/sheriff-joe-challenges-eligibility-in-florida/

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 10:41:55 PM PDT
J. Potter says:
Nope.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 11:11:59 PM PDT
Raedwulf says:
I think it's hysterical that you think an Arizona elected cop can challenge something in Florida Courts.

Almost as funny as you thinking that the elected cop has no politics or motivation to lie.

Posted on Jun 12, 2012 11:21:57 PM PDT
A. F. Junior says:
Florida law are tuffer than AZ....They didn´t condemn George Zimmerman against all pressure from the left wing media...and they will hear the eligibility issue

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 11:27:07 PM PDT
J. Potter says:
That'll be a double face palm with palm tree clusters.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 3:28:01 AM PDT
Dalekmaster says:
I can see it now:

Judge: "So you have all this incontrovertible evidence, huh?"
Arpaio: "Yes, your Honor."
Judge: "So why haven't you taken it to the FBI or a prosecutor or a grand jury or anyone else with jurisdiction outside Maricopa County instead of just giving press conferences and speeches before teabagger groups?"
Arpaio: "Um...er...because Obama bought everyone off."
Judge: "And what's this about sending your top lieutenant (the one who wasn't disbarred) on what was basically a Hawaiian vacation and making the taxpayers foot the bill?"
Arpaio: "Obama made me do it."
Judge: "Thought so. Denied."

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 5:38:23 AM PDT
C. Gonzales says:
Tuffer? What this tells me is that Arizona thought this stuff was too crazy and didn't want to hear it. Apparently Nevada didn't want it either since he came and went in Vegas.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 6:51:01 AM PDT
Ryan S. Hupp says:
he's rite you guys i herd florida law are reel tuff

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 8:59:50 AM PDT
Dalekmaster says:
Here's something interesting. An affidavit is submitted under penalty of perjury and Arpaio's affidavit (http://www.scribd.com/doc/96893893/FL-VOELTZ-Arpaio-Affidavit) is filled with language to let him weasel out of anything already known to be false - meaning pretty much everything. For example: "Upon close examination of the evidence, it is my BELIEF that forgery and fraud was LIKELY committed in key identity documents including President Obama's long-form birth certificate, his Selective Service Registration card and his Social Security number." (Emphasis added.)

See what he's doing? He's covering his posterior and not swearing to anything, really. Which only proves what everyone already knows: that he doesn't really believe in Birther Madness and doesn't want to risk himself.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 9:36:20 AM PDT
Raedwulf says:
You do know he's in jail right? And his wife was just arrested, too?

And no, they will not end up hearing a birfer case beyond the normal motions to dismiss.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 10:34:06 AM PDT
Brian Curtis says:
If Florida law was "tough," why did they fail to arrest an admitted murderer until forced by public pressure? Your argument is self-defeating.

...unless by "tough" you mean "tough on blacks and favorable to bigots."

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 11:31:46 AM PDT
C. Gonzales says:
Not only that but they refused to even investigate, talk to witnesses, etc.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Jun 12, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 13, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President
Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President by Jerome R. Corsi (Hardcover - 2011)
3.5 out of 5 stars   (307)