Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Learn more Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on December 27, 2012
if you suffer from crippling vertigo, had your hand bitten off by a loose seal, hide out in the attic of a model home, are a never-nude, dress your grown son in a sailor outfit, drive a stair car, are secretly in love with your cousin, suffer from alopecia, have your own law blog, are a disgraced member of the Alliance of Magicians, were voted "Best Hair" in high school or work at a banana stand - you need this shirt.
on June 11, 2009
I was very disappiointed by how low-quality this item was. The fabric is the kind normally reserved for undershirts, so thin that it's nearly see-through. For this price, they should be able to do better.
on May 14, 2010
I bought this for my friend's boyfriend's birthday -- they're the ones who got me into watching Arrested Development so I thought it would be a funny gift. The quality of the shirt is great (not thin like someone mentioned -- it's actually pretty thick). However, I had to exchange the shirt for a smaller size. I think I got used to the sizing of modern t-shirts shirts (where a Large is quite slim -- for instance the brand that starts with "A.A.") and was surprised when the Large I ordered was much wider than I expected. The Medium was a much more reasonable size and fit well. The seller shipped and exchanged very quickly. Thanks so much!
on October 13, 2013
BEST shirt ever created. The Bluth company is a California leader in real estate development. They may have been involved in some development for Hussein but there is always money in the banana stand.
on April 5, 2010
Size chart is accurate and it's so funny to run into people that know this shirt is from Arrested Development and not an actual company. hahaha. I'm 100% happy with it!
on July 13, 2013
When I wear my Bluth Company t-shirt, I get compliments on it all the time. One day while at a "burger place", two employees and one customer in 15 minutes made a comment on my shirt. None of them realized the other recognized it. They immediately knew what it meant. Really cool to meet so many other fans out there. :)
on April 12, 2010
It seemed the quality was good, however, for a mens T-shirt it ran small. I had to send it back for an exchange and am still waiting for it to be shipped back. Hope I get it soon since it was a present for a birthday that has now passed.
on February 26, 2016
Good color saturation, nice material, and generally very good. I'm going to get one for my lawyer so he can write about it on his own online journal. You might know it: Bob Loblaw's Law Blog
on March 17, 2014
A little baggy on the bottom, and tight on the top. Otherwise, good quality of the shirt and screen printing.
on March 3, 2016
A must for any fan of Arrested Development.