Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on May 22, 2014
I get so many compliments about this shirt. It looks great and fits awesome. Be aware that the seller sizes them up one size because they are made for smaller framed Asians. A great product. Looks better in person.
on June 1, 2014
This shirt is very beautiful. Size was too small. Unexpected white shirt lining and bolo type belt. I am afraid to wear it. Afraid the material under the arms might tear. Disappointed because it is a very nice blouse. It does look exactly like picture though. Anyone who gets this just needed to be careful with size.
on July 17, 2015
I would give this zero stars if it were possible. The quality of this shirt (way too short for a dress) is poor and cut is unflattering on most body types because the proportions are off. Shoulder width is wonky. Some areas are too tight while other areas are too baggy.

Customer service from Mooncolour is terrible as well. I sent this item back by priority mail to ensure it would arrive safely to China, but the package arrived back to me 2 months later because the package went "unclaimed" at the address Mooncolour provided. They're refusing to provide a refund for the item unless I send it back AGAIN and offered to reimburse only 60% of what I spent on shipping the first time around. Regarding the package being returned to me, they had the audacity to say "For this issue, I think this is also not our fault, because many buyer returned their items sucessfully with this address." Poor customer service and it seems they don't like to take responsibility.
on November 19, 2014
they sized up shirt on me...small woulda fit and closing drawstring to make fit better means can't reach up...still really like. I bought elastic drawstring to put in replace
update: looks aweful with my elastic drawstring. but the drawstring they use is non-elastic so if you pull the "giant blouse tight enough so it looks good, you can not lift up your arms...going to goodwill:(
on September 17, 2014
I love this top!!! I am 5'-4" tall and a full figure girl who weights 150lb. Well, it came on time and it fits as expected. It's a little short for me on the bust, but I keep in mind Asian girls are a bit more slim than my full body build. It looks great and I recommend it. :)
on October 11, 2014
Too bad such a nice top cannot be worn becuse it's oh, so small! I wear a large and the 41" bust should fit me just fine. Infortunately, the size is tony, not small, TINY! My 9-years old could wear it, and on the label says XL! Really?? I'd return it but shipping would be too much to do it.
on May 29, 2014
Shape looks different in picture. it has more width to it when you put it on. From middle top has been seprated with a fancy trope which looks really cheap. I changed it before wearing it.
on June 20, 2014
I absolutely love this top. It fits perfect and I have received a lot of compliments. Looks just like the picture.
on June 17, 2014
I like the soft cotton. It is very comfortable and fashionable too...suits any occasion!!
on June 18, 2014
The dress was just ok. It looks cheaper than I expected. I did not like the belt. I will not order this product again.