5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, nice price.
Nice shirt. Good quality. Fits as expected.
Published 4 months ago by RunnerCop

3.0 out of 5 stars not a bad shirt actually
Published 3 months ago by TruInsight

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, nice price., July 3, 2014
Nice shirt. Good quality. Fits as expected.

3.0 out of 5 stars not a bad shirt actually, August 30, 2014
not a bad shirt actually. the cotton seems of good quaility. i cant give a full rating because the arms are too small, the fit otherwise, was expected. the sleeves sit at the largest point of my bicep and cuts my circulation. i had to cut a lil slit on each side.to give my arms some breathing room. i had to downgrade when and where i can wear the shirt but non the less.i like the shirt and style.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice casual shirt, September 10, 2014
A nice shirt but I ordered it a little bit too large (it's really hard to decide whether I need L or XL. That was my mistake and I gave it to my partner who is now wearing it pretty frequently. So, he is pretty happy with it and I think I'll buy another one for myself but in different color.

5.0 out of 5 stars My fiancé love this shirt, October 8, 2014
My fiancé love this shirt. He was using one we bought in JCpenny.....so I looked the brand and I found it here an Amazon....I bought 3 different colors. Looks really nice material, very fancy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs slightly large, overall, like the shirt, September 25, 2014
I usually wear a 'Large' for Arrow shirts but it was way too large. Returned it for a Medium. Overall, I like the look of the shirt, the real thing is very close to the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Open the bag and said "Wow", August 12, 2014
Really great craftsmanship. Lots of detail and stitch work. An A+ shirt in my book.