5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt
This is a nice shirt. Holds up well and the sateen fabric gives the shirt a nice sheen found on shirts twice this price. Best part: it's ready to wear straight out of the dryer. These seem scarce in the retail stores now; thanks Amazon.
Published on March 31, 2008 by Shawn

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, but way too baggy!
Ordered a couple of these Arrow shirts in my usual size, a 15.5" neck and 32-33" sleeve, both of which fit as they should. However, the shirt is HUGE. I'm by no means a slender man at about 160lbs (at 5'9"), and this shirt was very, very big on me both with the torso and with the sleeves.

It'd likely fit great if I were about 50lbs overweight or ridiculously...
Published on June 18, 2012 by Sam McCollum

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, but way too baggy!, June 18, 2012
Sam McCollum (Hudson, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arrow Men's Wrinkle Free Sateen Solid Shirt (Apparel)

It'd likely fit great if I were about 50lbs overweight or ridiculously muscular. For men of average build, you should probably avoid these (and thinner guys shouldn't even consider it).

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, March 31, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, wears good, great value, February 9, 2007
Samul L. Thacker "Sam_T" (Austin, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I bought several colors of this shirt and wear them daily as I work in a business causual setting. The are a great value. I didn't realize the value at the time of buying the "Sateen" finish, but when I got them, my wife oohed and ahhed over them. So I guess the answer is "Sateen" is a chick magnet!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the usual quality!, May 22, 2011
The product is not the same quality as previous ones. The shirts were frayed after the first wash, which did not happen with other shirts from the same brand

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a tent, July 11, 2012
PROS:
-The packaging was very elaborate, with 8 hidden pins to find and remove before the shirt can actually be removed from the cardboard.

CONS:
-This shirt is very shiny. I'm not sure if that is a fashionable thing in the office world but it looks terrible to me.

-This shirt also fits like a tent. I got it after some reviews said it was narrower in the waist than most. What the hell is going on here? I'm pretty typical weight, yet every shirt that is snug in the chest feels several sizes too large at the waist. I understand office drones tend to look a bit more prosperous in the midsection than people in other careers, but if you're going to sell a product that fits like bell bottoms for your torso, put it in the description, please.

1.0 out of 5 stars sale different thing's, March 4, 2012
The sales one i received different from the image in web made in Indonesia and the one received made in Egypt, 67 % cotton 33 % polyester while recieveing 70 % and 30 % finally the collar was different than the image

im Not Happy with this product

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite wrinkle free, January 14, 2012
This review is from: Arrow Men's Wrinkle Free Sateen Solid Shirt (Apparel)
You call this wrinkle free? not even close.
Quality is far worse compare to the ones from Geoffrey Beene. Will not buy again for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great work shirt, February 26, 2009
This review is from: Arrow Men's Wrinkle Free Sateen Solid Shirt (Apparel)
I found this shirt from slickdeals.net when it was priced[...].

Purchased multiple shirts, but only the Azure made it to me (others were canceled).

Shirt feels comfortable thanks to the cotton/polyester combo. Doesn't feel itchy and I don't burn up in it. Perfect for a work shirt.

I purchased this a while back when I was unemployed and finally put in use recently when I started working again.

Giving this a thumbs up for the [...] price and quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Shirt, not the best fit, September 7, 2012
This review is from: Arrow Men's Wrinkle Free Sateen Solid Shirt (Apparel)
Good shirt in terms of fabric, and cut of shoulders and sleeve length (tailoring accuracy). But what it doesn't mention is that it's a classic fit so for bigger* guys. I am not a thin guy but this does leave room around the waist area and the armholes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a potato sack with pant legs for sleeves, June 9, 2013
These shirts are constructed for very large men with comparatively slender necks.

For a 15.5" neck, the shoulder width is about a half-inch too wide, the sleeves are as big as pant legs, and the body is just your standard "box" construction --albeit way too large. Tailoring would be impractical or even impossible to resolve all of those issues.

Like most white shirts, it's a little see-through. I had no problem with the stitching or the materials, but the way Arrow used them leaves a lot to be desired.

Arrow Men's Wrinkle Free Sateen Solid Shirt