Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on March 31, 2008
This is a nice shirt. Holds up well and the sateen fabric gives the shirt a nice sheen found on shirts twice this price. Best part: it's ready to wear straight out of the dryer. These seem scarce in the retail stores now; thanks Amazon.
on June 18, 2012
Ordered a couple of these Arrow shirts in my usual size, a 15.5" neck and 32-33" sleeve, both of which fit as they should. However, the shirt is HUGE. I'm by no means a slender man at about 160lbs (at 5'9"), and this shirt was very, very big on me both with the torso and with the sleeves.

It'd likely fit great if I were about 50lbs overweight or ridiculously muscular. For men of average build, you should probably avoid these (and thinner guys shouldn't even consider it).
on February 9, 2007
I bought several colors of this shirt and wear them daily as I work in a business causual setting. The are a great value. I didn't realize the value at the time of buying the "Sateen" finish, but when I got them, my wife oohed and ahhed over them. So I guess the answer is "Sateen" is a chick magnet!
on July 11, 2012
PROS:
-The packaging was very elaborate, with 8 hidden pins to find and remove before the shirt can actually be removed from the cardboard.

CONS:
-This shirt is very shiny. I'm not sure if that is a fashionable thing in the office world but it looks terrible to me.

-This shirt also fits like a tent. I got it after some reviews said it was narrower in the waist than most. What the hell is going on here? I'm pretty typical weight, yet every shirt that is snug in the chest feels several sizes too large at the waist. I understand office drones tend to look a bit more prosperous in the midsection than people in other careers, but if you're going to sell a product that fits like bell bottoms for your torso, put it in the description, please.
on May 22, 2011
The product is not the same quality as previous ones. The shirts were frayed after the first wash, which did not happen with other shirts from the same brand
on September 7, 2012
Good shirt in terms of fabric, and cut of shoulders and sleeve length (tailoring accuracy). But what it doesn't mention is that it's a classic fit so for bigger* guys. I am not a thin guy but this does leave room around the waist area and the armholes.
on September 8, 2014
If you (unlike me) take a shorter sleeve length:

This shirt fabric is Sateen. If you like that, they are decent shirts, especially at the price I paid (less than the average tee shirt). The fabric is thin, but not too thin like some other low priced shirts. After washing several times they start to look a little different, a little less glossy than when new.

And now the reason for the missing 3 stars:

I take an 18/36-37. The last button on the torso is at the same place as it would be on an 18/32 (around my navel), and the hem, especially on the sides, is too short to reliably stay tucked in.

So, not for tall people.
on September 22, 2013
The description says "cotton" which led me to think it was 100%. My husband is in the power industry and must wear 100% cotton shirts, which he typically gets from Land's End. They have a sateen, no wrinkle shirt like this (100% cotton) so I assumed they were the same. The shirt is 65% cotton, 35% polyester. Returning as my husband cannot wear them at work.
on March 4, 2012
The sales one i received different from the image in web made in Indonesia and the one received made in Egypt, 67 % cotton 33 % polyester while recieveing 70 % and 30 % finally the collar was different than the image

im Not Happy with this product
on March 26, 2015
It can be difficult buying cloths on-line, so it's nice when something arrives and it fits just right. I'm kind of a big guy, 5'10" and about 220 lbs, and often these types of shirts seem to be tent like, way to big, but the 17.5" collar 32"-33" sleeve fit me well, with enough room left to feel comfortable (collar not to tight thank you), but not so big as to feel like being in a tent.

The quality of the material is very nice. Thick enough to feel like a quality shirt, but not so thick as to be hot, just right. I LOVE the collars, with enough of a solid point to look nice, and it looks great with a tie tucked up in there with the collar buttoned up.

The shirt came EXTREMELY wrinkled, but I always kind of expect that, and a quick ironing got it back into proper shape. I will say though, that after washing, either by hand or by machine, it's not exactly wrinkle free, however, I found that simply misting it fairly heavily with it a bit of warm water and hanging in the shower let most of those wrinkles relax out, so that's good enough for me to go ahead and give the shirt 5 stars.

I'll by more when needed.