5.0 out of 5 stars Waaaay Good!!
LOVE this popcorn... almost every single bit pops, the flavor is magnificent, and a little bit goes a very long way. I won't use anything but organic, especially w/corn, with all
the GMO controversy out there. This is my first choice!
Published on September 3, 2011 by mrsbee

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't love the flavor or texture
I wasn't crazy about this popcorn... not light and fluffy, not much flavor. I like that it's organic but that's about all. I've tried a few organic popcorns and Eden Organic is the one I prefer so far. (I primarily use a hot air popper.)
Published on June 17, 2012 by Lucy

5.0 out of 5 stars Waaaay Good!!, September 3, 2011
This review is from: Arrowhead Mills Organic Popcorn -- 28 oz (Health and Beauty)
the GMO controversy out there. This is my first choice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrowhead Mills Organic Popcorn, June 29, 2011
This popcorn is so great, fresh, and pops easily. ~~Popcorn is one of the worst when it comes to pesticides, so choosing organic is the only way to go. ~~We also use the stainless steel popper and everytime we make this popcorn for a new guest they say they never want to go back to the old style of popcorn or the bags... The flavor of the popcorn when cooked with organic olive oil is also a wonderful flavorable plus when popping this popcorn and the only oil that we use right now...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Popcorn, February 19, 2011
Pops up big and fluffy. I use the air popper and it is delicious with a butter spray and a little salt.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT POPCORN!!, November 22, 2011
This is one great popcorn that is almost hulless! The flavor is so good you can eat it completely plain.......has a slightly sweet nutty flavor! I use a hot air popper and this really saves a lot of guilt free calories and adds fiber to my diet! HEALTH....PROTECT IT!! Try this popcorn. You too, will be back for more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't love the flavor or texture, June 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, March 11, 2013
I am addicted to popcorn, eat it everyday because not only do I love it it is low in calories aND HIGH IN FIBER and I am very delighted to be able to use organic popcorn and to be able to avoid the toxic product that is being sold in the markets. I am very careful what i eat I am 65 plus and trying to take as good of care of myself as I can I look and act 20 years younger than I am because of this Organic rocks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good popcorn, May 7, 2012
Good popcorn. Bought a pack of six of these. I like the way they are packaged so all the corn is not exposed to the air at once when you store the excess your not using.

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic-Best Way To Go, March 6, 2013
This corn is the best way to eat. Organic, very healthy and good tasting even plain - without butter! Olive oil is a great source of flavor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh with good moisture, March 4, 2013
Nancy Babyak (Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio) - See all my reviews
Works well in our microwave popper. Good percentage pop-age with nice fluffy texture. Does not re-close so have another container available for storage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best popcorn I ever bought, February 26, 2013
Roger H (Tulsa, OK USA) - See all my reviews
Pops great. Tastes great. Only bad thing is it cost nearly twice as much to ship it than popcorn itself

Arrowhead Mills Organic Popcorn -- 28 oz