Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Arrowhead Mills Organic Yellow Popcorn - 28 oz
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Size: 1 Pack|Change

on September 3, 2011
LOVE this popcorn... almost every single bit pops, the flavor is magnificent, and a little bit goes a very long way. I won't use anything but organic, especially w/corn, with all
the GMO controversy out there. This is my first choice!
on June 29, 2011
This popcorn is so great, fresh, and pops easily. ~~Popcorn is one of the worst when it comes to pesticides, so choosing organic is the only way to go. ~~We also use the stainless steel popper and everytime we make this popcorn for a new guest they say they never want to go back to the old style of popcorn or the bags... The flavor of the popcorn when cooked with organic olive oil is also a wonderful flavorable plus when popping this popcorn and the only oil that we use right now...
22 comments|40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2011
Pops up big and fluffy. I use the air popper and it is delicious with a butter spray and a little salt.
55 comments|27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 11, 2013
I am addicted to popcorn, eat it everyday because not only do I love it it is low in calories aND HIGH IN FIBER and I am very delighted to be able to use organic popcorn and to be able to avoid the toxic product that is being sold in the markets. I am very careful what i eat I am 65 plus and trying to take as good of care of myself as I can I look and act 20 years younger than I am because of this Organic rocks!
on November 22, 2011
This is one great popcorn that is almost hulless! The flavor is so good you can eat it completely plain.......has a slightly sweet nutty flavor! I use a hot air popper and this really saves a lot of guilt free calories and adds fiber to my diet! HEALTH....PROTECT IT!! Try this popcorn. You too, will be back for more.
on June 17, 2012
I wasn't crazy about this popcorn... not light and fluffy, not much flavor. I like that it's organic but that's about all. I've tried a few organic popcorns and Eden Organic is the one I prefer so far. (I primarily use a hot air popper.)
VINE VOICEon May 7, 2012
Good popcorn. Bought a pack of six of these. I like the way they are packaged so all the corn is not exposed to the air at once when you store the excess your not using.
on May 22, 2014
I bought this popcorn first for my air popper and went through it rather quickly. Immediately following I bought Orville Redenbacher's brand and found it to be much larger fluffier popped. It is also non-GMO (which I was looking for) but not organic. However I would stick with Orvile because it tastes better - without any butter or salt even - it tastes really great. This ended up being a lot more expensive and I got the Orville Redenbacher right in the grocery store.
on February 24, 2016
Purchased because it was non-GMO corn. I did compare it to several other organic popcorns and all performed well. I compared them to Orville Redenbacher's and Orville's did pop larger, but the taste was comparable. I tried it with and without using oil. I used organic coconut oil and liked them all better with the oil. You do have to watch the time closer with the oil, though, as it seems to finish popping faster.
on January 20, 2016
Pops well. Tastes delicious.
I make mine in a ceramic pot on medium high, on an electric stove,
With just a little olive oil in the pot. I season with sea salt a bit.
It is healthy and delicious.