4.0 out of 5 stars Alternative breakfast cereal
Published on July 12, 2008 by Kathleen Pfeiffer

3.0 out of 5 stars Organic Spelt cold cereal
I'm trying to add more whole grains to our diet. The spelt flakes aren't that much different than more usual Wheaties and I don't think justify the extra cost.
Published 7 months ago by mreith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Alternative breakfast cereal, July 12, 2008
I got this because I was expecting my wheat-allergic young grandson for a visit. Assured that his allergist approved of spelt products even though spelt is an ancient form of wheat, I bought a case of this stuff . Curious, his grandpa and I tasted it before grandson arrived , and we were pleasantly surprised --it was similar to other flaky breakfast choices, especially that one known as "the breakfast of Champions".

Since it is organic, and it has no added sugars, it meets with the approval of the ultra-health conscious parent. It also tastes good, especially with sliced bananas, so don't be afraid to try it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spelt Flakes, January 19, 2010
Great product! I use this instead of bread crumbs on baked fish. Cook until golden brown and crisp, add red pepper and cilantro flakes. I also like it with dried fruit and milk for breakfast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious cereal, June 29, 2014
JJ (Moultonboro, NH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arrowhead Mills Organic Spelt Flakes, 12 Ounce (Grocery)
I like the nutty taste of spelt and this cold cereal is my favorite - the fact that it is organic is a plus too!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent cereal, May 2, 2014
This review is from: Arrowhead Mills Organic Spelt Flakes, 12 Ounce (Grocery)
This is my husband's favorite cereal! It tastes delicious and has great ingredients. Being organic is a necessary plus, as we always look for organic grains. This cereal can be difficult to find in retail, we were thrilled to find it here! If you are looking for great taste, organic grains, low in sugar & salt, this is the one to choose. This cereal will carry you through your morning. I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cereal, February 27, 2014
This review is from: Arrowhead Mills Organic Spelt Flakes, 12 Ounce (Grocery)
I've been looking for a cereal that doesn't bother my system. I'm very sensitive to gluten. I love cereal, but even some of the supposedly gluten free ones give me trouble. Also this one tastes great - kind of nutty. I like eating it by itself or adding other things to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars best oat flake, February 4, 2014
Steve (Phx., AZ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arrowhead Mills Organic Spelt Flakes, 12 Ounce (Grocery)
organic, pure oat flakes from a company i trust and buy several other products from. Arrowhead Mills has a vast array of food products for the healthy lifestyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually very tasty, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Arrowhead Mills Organic Spelt Flakes, 12 Ounce (Grocery)
These were actually really good. I am glad I found them. But I also found them at Whole Foods. So, I don't have to order online now.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cereal, January 27, 2014
I happened to stumble on this cereal. I purchased it for $1 at a local health food store. I am so glad I tried it. It is so good. I am excited that amazon sells the product. Please do not discontinue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spelt, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Arrowhead Mills Organic Spelt Flakes, 12 Ounce (Grocery)
Spelt is an ancient grain that makes a very good cereal. Arrowhead Mills seems to be the only place to get it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spelt flakes cereal., November 16, 2013
This review is from: Arrowhead Mills Organic Spelt Flakes, 12 Ounce (Grocery)
One of the comments said it tasted like the Post Oat Flakes which are no longer available, but they don't, really. I do like the cereal, though. It wasn't packed all that well and the box was crushed at the top.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›