5.0 out of 5 stars You'll love it as much as I do
This is the first time that I've tried out any type of airbrush system and I must say that I am quite happy with this product.

I first learned about makeup airbrush from a commercial but thought it was something for the rich and glamourous. I did some searching on Amazon and found this kit at a reasonable price.

I received the product in the mail...
Published 15 months ago by Chris Lam

2.0 out of 5 stars Horribly disappointed
The actual system is not bad, but its the typical $40-$50 system you can get anywhere. The makeup is the worst. Its sticky and nasty. I am sticking to the MAC airbrush makeup. Do not pay extra for this makeup with the system.... find one for $50 and get other makeup.
Published 15 months ago by Just My Opinion

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll love it as much as I do, August 29, 2013
This review is from: Art of Air Professional Airbrush Cosmetic Makeup System / Fair to Medium Shades 6pc Foundation Set with Blush, Bronzer, Shimmer and Primer Makeup Airbrush Kit (Misc.)

I received the product in the mail fairly quickly and was very excited to put it to use. I took everything out the box and it was very easy to put together. I wasn't quite sure how to use the product, so I had to watch some videos on youtube to learn how to properly apply the makeup. I learned very quickly after a few videos.

One thing I really like about this system is that the compressor is fully adjustable meaning to that you can fully control the air pressure using the knob on the compressor. Other similar compressors on the market only allow for low, med, and high setting while this compressor is fully adjustable.

I played around with the different types of foundations that were included. There were a total of 6 bottles of foundation ranging from tan to a medium complexion. While i don't think I would ever use the darker foundations, I suppose it's a nice additional for the professional makeup artist who needs a varairty of shades. I found one shade "Sand" which was perfect for me. It left my face looking practically flawless. It does not feel heavy on the skin. No blotchy or caked feeling at all. It looked perfect natural.

For those that are looking for an airbrush system and don't want to pay top dollar, this airbrush kit is fantastic. I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for my wife, She loved it., January 31, 2014
My wife is in school for cosmetology and has been working with some very accomplished people in the industry. I knew that she wanted an airbrush makeup system, so I purchased this one after doing a little research. She said she loved it and it doesn't clog. That's all I needed to hear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovin it..., September 28, 2013
I was ready to try airbrush makeup, but since I’m a beginner, I didn’t want to invest too much money into something I am not sure I’d like. I saw the Art of Air kit and decided the price was right. Out of the package, the system is very easy to set up and I was up and running in less than 5 minutes - barely any assembly required. I studied youtube videos for application tutorials before it arrived, so I tried the techniques I learned and was able to get a very even and smooth finish with the makeup included. I have a few small capillaries that causes redness around my nose but this makeup’s coverage is great. The makeup feels like but I was still able able to hide those capillaries and my dark circles under my eyes without feeling like I have makeup caked on my face. Airbrush makeup is incredibly natural-looking and best of all, does not budge! I most recently went to an outdoor summer wedding in SoCal and my makeup lasted all night, even after dancing! I got compliments that night about how good my skin looked.

One thing to note, be sure you thoroughly shake the bottles of foundation! After sitting a few days, certain colors in particular have their pigments settle and separate from the base. A previous reviewer said that the foundations were sticky, and this is certainly the case if you do not shake the foundations well before application.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice natural look, July 9, 2014
Paula C. (Nashville TN) - See all my reviews
Turned 50 recently and my past make-up habits are just not working so well anymore and don't want the old lady cakey makeup look. I've faired pretty good on lines/crows feet but have issues with large pores and some age spots. Standard makeup including mineral powder seems to settle in my pores or look cakey but I still have oily skin and am prone to break-outs (go figure on that one). This method of applicantion has done better than any other I have tired and I like the water based foundation also it is quick once yuo get the hang of it. I have found that applying a water based primer before airbrushing mades a difference too but a word of caution don't use a silicone based primer for water based makeup it will seperate and make matters worse!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better then I expected!, June 21, 2014
Ok! so let me start with: I am an Personal Trainer. I have no education in cosmo....I had my face airbrushed for a wedding the other weekend and loved the results (also that it stays on forever!) but this procedure is very expensive.... So I looked on Amazon and found this and was super excited! After seeing the reviews I figured it was worth a try.....and I am so glad that I did it! This product is above and beyond what was expected. I love love love it! I am no expert in quality but I can say this...
- It is easy to use
- the instructions are easy to read and follow
- the make up sets beautifully on ones skin and face
- the applications is takes no time AT ALL
- the make upis very natural looking and gives the skin such a smooth appearance
Read some of the bad reviews, and I feel bad for them because my experience went so well... You know there is always a few duds in an abundance of anything... Who knows, maybe those reviews help better prefect the product for future purchasers; in which case I am truly grateful! because this was money well spent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Art of Air - Airbrush makeup - It really is best, July 17, 2014
I love this system. Looks much more natural than regular makeup. Goes on smooth. And much less expensive than a popular L brand. I had to combine two shades to get my match, but only took 3 times and got it. I have recommended this to several of my closest friends!

4.0 out of 5 stars Customer Service, June 25, 2014
I bought this product a little over a month a go, and it had stopped working. At that point I thought no thank you, but the company took care of me and sent me a new unit. I am now very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 25, 2013
I bought this item to use for a wedding but I use it everyday. I will not go back to using regular makeup. It's fast and easy to use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Horribly disappointed, August 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good one, September 25, 2014
I run a makeup school and bought this kit to give to one of my students. This is the first time that I have tried this brand but overall I am very pleased with it. The machines are standard but I do like the fact that you can adjust the pressure of the compressor. It's full adjustable as opposed to 3 set speed like the others that I've seen. The airbrush coverage is pretty good as well and does not apply thick or heavy.