5.0 out of 5 stars Nice basket
This basked has a lot to do and eat. My granddaughter loved it. I would recommend it for kids from 5 or six up to about nine - especially girls.
Published 15 months ago by Sockgal

2.0 out of 5 stars overpriced
I bought this item for my granddaughter's birthday. Thought by the info that it would be more creative and crafty. It turned out to be mostly candy. Not worth the price at all.

The box looked nice and attractive except for one corner being severly dented. Consequently their packageing also needs some work.
Published on September 9, 2012 by Karen C. Lheureux

2.0 out of 5 stars overpriced, September 9, 2012
Karen C. Lheureux (Southington, CT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Crafty Kids Fun & Activity Care Package Gift Box (Grocery)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad product GREAT customer service!, April 4, 2013
Lisa D. Thomas (Sarasota, FL USA) - See all my reviews
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I sent this to my grand children for Easter. My daughter is very particular about what treats the children are allowed to have so I chose this vs. a candy filled Easter Basket. My daughter said the best thing about this was the box it came in. All of the 8 "craft" items could have been purchased at The Dollar Tree for $8 and 75% of the package was junk food. Fiddle faddle, jelly beans, cookies, sucker, etc which got tossed into the trash. So I basically paid $63 for a BOX. NEVER NEVER NEVER will I purchase anything from Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets. ADDENDUM. Almost immediately after I posted the review on the basket, I received an email from Art of Appreciation's customer service asking how they could redeem my negative experience. I asked for a refund and that the item quality placed in the basket be upgraded. Long story short they refunded my entire purchase price immediately! Not sure what they plan to do about the item itself...but KUDOS to their customer service department! FIVE STARS for their fast and outstanding customer service.

2.0 out of 5 stars Crafts ... or candy ...?, January 17, 2013
I thought that the basket would be mainly filled with arts and craft supplies. My daughter reports that it was filled with candy and very few arts and crafts supplies. I was very disappointed as this was sent as a gift for my six year old grandchild. I would not purchase this again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing at all like the description. Not one thing that is shown in this picture came in the box., April 20, 2014
The were no child items in this box, nothing but stale, old rotten candy. No crafts or anything for my child, I have never been so disappointed from an amazon order. I either want what the description shows and states or a complete refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice basket, October 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars For the grand kids, June 20, 2013
I have 4 grandchildren-8,6,3,1. It can be a challenge to buy presents for all of them. This was the perfect gift for my crafty grand kids, 2 girls and 2 boys.

5.0 out of 5 stars The girls loved it, June 16, 2012
I have seven grand kids. 2 of them fell off a play ground equipment at the same time. one is in a leg cast, The other one hurt her back. They are 3 & 7. They loved it and it gave them alot to do. They put everything on the floor and sent me a picture. There certainly were overwhelmed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money!, December 20, 2014
completely disappointed with this very cheap items inside wanted to give to my nieces snd nephews but I could have made up one myself with betterquality items at this pirice will never buy from Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets again!!

2.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed..., March 31, 2013
I never write bad reviews but I had to comment on this as it really put a damper on our Easter. The box arrived on time and was beautifully packaged and I was excited for my 5 year old daughter to open it, but when she did, I felt like it was just filled with a bunch of low quality junk. I guess I was expecting a lot more "craft and activity" products and a lot less junk food, low quality cookies, various forms of gummy candy etc. For the $50 I spent on this I could have made her a much higher quality basket. I was going to give the basket just one star but my daughter seems to be having fun with the paints etc. for now. I'm sure I'll be tossing everything out by Wednesday but at least she will have fun today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 19, 2014
Gift but family enjoyed it.

$69.99 $65.80