Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 8, 2011
I purchased the "You're My Cup of Tea" basket as a get well gift. Ordered on Thursday & delivered by UPS the next day. (I did not upgrade the shipping; selected Amazon's free shipping.) Although I only saw it online, I'm told it was a nice presentation. The tea lover who received it called and said the wicker tea cup was adorable, filled with a variety of teas & goodies. She was enjoying a cup of tea as we spoke. Amazon is usually my "go to" site and I haven't (yet) been disappointed with a purchase. I would definitly order again from the Art of Appreciation. Art of Appreciation You're My Cup of Tea Gourmet Food Gift Basket
Art of Appreciation You're My Cup of Tea Gourmet Food Gift Basket
on December 19, 2012
We purchased this product to show our appreciation to a very special person who taught my dyslexic son how to read. The flimsy wicker basket smashed bow and the contents look nothing like they did in the advertisement. The green tea candy, the single tea bags plus the boxed cookies looked cheap. Couldn't give this as an appreciation gift. Aside from the price it was cheap. It looked like one of the cheaper Easter Baskets that is made up of a lot of card board and little product. Very disappointed. Shopped many times from Amazon, never been so disappointed. Because it was tea and cookies unable to get my money back.
on April 16, 2008
What an adorable basket! The tea is really good, especially the chai latte... biscotti was yummy too. Definitely a great gift for any tea lover.
on February 11, 2014
Got this basket for my Mother as an early Valentine's gift, and she received it promptly- within 4 days, to her job, and she and her co-workers were all amazed at the beautiful selection of teas-- and the Presentation was Superb!!! She emailed me a pic- I'm happy, happy with my purchase!!! When Momma's happy, I'm happy! :)

-Pam Brown-
on May 13, 2012
This item is the biggest piece of crap I have ever ordered from Amazon!! Then I find out you cannot return the item. The gift basket the item came in was broken. The "gift wrapping" that I paid extra for was basically a velvet bag with the box in it. What a joke. Since I cannot return it I am paying off my Amazon.Com account and closing it!!!! Buyers beware when ordering this item. The only reason I gave it one star was because you could not list zero stars!!
on January 7, 2012
I was a little disappointed with the size of the basket for the price.
Very good delivery time for Christmas.
My friends and family where happy with the item.
on February 24, 2008
Huh. When I ordered mine, I got email from Amazon telling me that it would ship in two days. Seems reasonable to me, they gotta make the thing, right? Then I got an email directly from Art of Appreciation telling me that it would ship THAT DAY, and guess what? It ARRIVED in two days, as beautiful as its photo! Now that's incredible service, AND my grandma loved it - thank you!
on January 17, 2012
The product was good. I missunderstood by the title that it would have Tea. It did not. Therfore , I was not very happy about my purchase, but what I recieved was well packaged and the quality was good.
on December 26, 2011
We bought this for my parents as a Christmas present. It arrived within a couple of days even though we used supersaver shipping. All the feedback from them was very positive. All the treats were tasty and it was worth the money.
on December 9, 2011
It is much less conent then I thought it would be and honestly doesnt look like it is worth the money I paid. Since it is a gift, I guess it is the thought that counts.