5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Basket
It was a good product. My grandmother really enjoyed receiving it and loved the variety. I feel like I really got my moneys worth out of this gift. I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes chocolate, variety and surprises. Very nicely done. Thank you for helping me make my grandmother happy.
Published on July 29, 2011 by Poppy Krause

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy Birthday gift
I had this gift sent to my mother for her birthday. It arrived on time, and it looked attractive, but she found the snacks and treats to be of only average quality. She said that while she appreciated the thought, I should not get her another one.
Published on November 7, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Basket, July 29, 2011
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Happy Birthday Gift Tote Set (Grocery)

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes a Good Gift, August 9, 2011
Tina B. (Cleveland, OH) - See all my reviews
This is definitely a quick, easy birthday gift to send someone who you may be unsure what exactly to get them. I sent this as a gift to my mother to supplement something else, and she really enjoyed it. I think it's a pretty generic gift as it's just basically a variety of snacks and candy, but it's a great way to show someone you're thinking about them on their birthday. It's a little hard to tell from the product photo, but it's in a cake-shaped gift bag, which I was a little disappointed in, because I must have thought it would be in something more substantial than a paper gift bag, but all in all, I was happy with the product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy Birthday gift, November 7, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough stuff, June 9, 2013
Not enough stuff in it to justify the price. I thought you got a tote bag but the outside is just paper.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not at all what was pictured., July 6, 2013
I ordered the gift basket as pictured and my son showed us, on Skype, what he got: an entirely different package. Oh, it had some cookies and some of the candies, but not the birthday cake cookie and a number of other things, and it did have popcorn (which he doesn't like). So don't think that you will get the package that is pictured on the page!
On the plus side, it was delivered on time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite small, February 20, 2014
I haven't given it as a gift yet but was surprised by the size. I gave 2 of their gift baskets for Christmas and they were large and very nice gifts. This will have to be the "oh by the way" gift. Not the main deal.

3.0 out of 5 stars It helped in a pinch, November 25, 2012
I was hopeful for more items related to actual birthday like cakes. I guess waiting to the last minute is always a risk. This might be a better gift for someone in the hospital.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but tastes bad., June 1, 2014
I sent this as a gift and the recipient said the package was very nicely done but the food contents were of low quality and not good.
I would not recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute for thoses far away on their special day!, April 18, 2014
This was so cute for my college student's 21st birthday! She was very thrilled with the goodies inside. Presentation was darling!

2.0 out of 5 stars It's not what you expected to have everything in the ..., November 25, 2014
It's not what you expected to have everything in the picture. So be careful when you buy it.. Also it's not worth it to buy it so much money!!!

Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Happy Birthday Gift Tote Set