Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing

Flavor: Multiple Delivery Options|Size: One Size|Change

on February 16, 2013
terrible ..no way is this 4.3 lbs of food..it is inetible.cheese comes in thin flat rectangle, the product does not even resemble the picture,,reviews must all be from people that sent it as a gift so they dont know how bad it is and the recipients dont complain..
on December 3, 2012
The basket is mostly filled with crackers and the cheese is processed "cheese food". There is nothing more to say, but don't bother.
on August 16, 2013
poor selection - extremely overpriced. I think it was really a waste of money even thou the picture and the description are done professionally to make it look like a n attractive purchase.
on March 17, 2013
It was very small and some of the products were broken during shipping. Not worth the money. The basket it was in was nice and the presentation was nice, however, it was small and all of the items were snack size.
on April 10, 2014
product is packed nicely. very appealing. Once open, I had to throw away the salmon. Both packages were way too salty and not edible. The sausage and crackers were passable.
on December 24, 2014
I got it for my husband for Christmas. I was so very disappointed in the size of each product. The photo is deceving. The photo makes it seem like all the products are decent size, on the contrary, they are small. Also, the food itself was only OK. Definitely not worth the price!
on December 29, 2015
Probably the one good thing was the basket and bow. The basket is a very well constructed box that I would be proud to use again. However, the items were a bit smaller than I'd hoped. In the picture, it looks like a standard block of cheese, but it was half that. Mostly everything was a mini version of what you'd buy in the store. Plus the plastic around the basket was all torn and the items were falling out. I ended up buying some plastic and putting everything back in and re-wrapping it myself. Had I known I was going to have to do that, I would have just bought everything and made a basket myself. Saved myself a ton of money. Learned my lesson this time. I'll be making my own baskets from now on.
on November 18, 2012
I had this sent to my brother in California from Amazon he was overwhelmed with three Grandbabies living with him and their parents this package was a joy it had something in it for everyone Came very classy he told me so all I have to say is if you want To make everyone In the house happy this is the ticket Bravo!!!!!
on February 7, 2014
i can't say from personal experience regarding the taste of this basket's choices, but my parents for whom it was a gift were fairly pleased with it. Serving sizes were small, as is fairly typical for products of this nature and while enjoyable, my value conscious parents felt it cost a bit more than it was really worth. They did speak well of its packaging and delivery, saying the arrangement was secure and attractive.
on January 7, 2014
I have given this same basket to my family for five years. This year I asked if they wanted something else and they stated that they have come to depend on getting this basket to share with each other during the holidays.